Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read on a car blog that AE is a 'stance/fitment' show. Um yeah nah...

Originally posted by TRaNz
    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• And this:

It really is not a nice car and the owner didn't put any effort into it...
      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• I seen a Nissan Silvia S15 200SX for $3,000. It's been marked as a statutory write-off due to a driver side door damage. I guess because it may have damaged the chassis as no major damage could have occurred else where. Could you replace the door and the panels and put the shell, interior, engine etc on a new chassis a re-register it?

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
        They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
          you know, everyone happens to know a few things and one of the things that we knows is, its not how you stand by your car, its how you race your car. You better learn that.
          FAIL. Edward*** happens to know a few things, and one of the things edward*** knows is, its not how you stand by you car its how you race your car.

And mike that comment made me fucking lol, man youre my idol i swear to god. Its that exact reason of cars im not stepping near AE

Comment

• Hahah this whole AE thing is as if everyone's on one mass acid trip

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
              fkin ay, where you at? should come for a MPM sesh one night,
              Craigieburn. But I haven't even got my learners yet. I'll probably have to meet up with you guys sometime in the future.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              Northern suburbs bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. What commodore do you drive?
              Haha, no Commodore, just a Honda Accord that needs a new clutch.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
              They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                FAIL. Edward*** happens to know a few things, and one of the things edward*** knows is, its not how you stand by you car its how you race your car.

And mike that comment made me fucking lol, man youre my idol i swear to god. Its that exact reason of cars im not stepping near AE
                wat cunt? i had to listen to the audio for that. you getting smart? fkin go stick your bike cunt. hahahahahaha

Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
                Craigieburn. But I haven't even got my learners yet. I'll probably have to meet up with you guys sometime in the future.

mmiiinnntttt ccuuzzzzzz =D
                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Have you got the silver accord on eurolines?

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                    Have you got the silver accord on eurolines?
                    No, not me. I have a white 1988 Accord. Pretty good condition I must say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post

Wait you havnt got your Ls yet? Are you like 15 LOL?

Comment

• Saw a dumped white VR/VS with a giant ILLEST sticker on back window & a homegrown Stance|Works windscreen banner.

Was on silver ceptors bru'! SAH TUFF...

(0.o')

Comment

• Chrome rings? I fucken love those
                          Originally posted by Smeeeb
                          Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                            Wait you havnt got your Ls yet? Are you like 15 LOL?
                            Haha shut up. I'm 16. Actually, I think I'll make my appointment now.

Comment

• Originally posted by HoZy View Post
                              Saw a dumped white VR/VS with a giant ILLEST sticker on back window & a homegrown Stance|Works windscreen banner.

Was on silver ceptors bru'! SAH TUFF...

(0.o')
                              burn it please.
                              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• cunt who keeps calling about my accord if its for sale is back... 8707 2560 start trolling him back LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X