• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
    not sure if serious....
    i get scared driving on Cooper St....LOL
    Cooper St? Which suburb do you live in?

Originally posted by TRaNz
    yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
    They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
      Cooper St? Which suburb do you live in?
      Mill Park brah. Norfern Suburbz watup.
      #MillParkMaccasSickKientStatus.
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
        we need to stand up to them, enoughs enough.
        tbh i love epping tmu, theyre sick cunts. only ever see them pulling over clapped out shitters and known cars driven by hoons. never harassed in my 34, hell one of them gave me the thumbs up.
        epping tmu are my broz
        Speak for youself, they have fucked me countless times. Doesnt even touch the sides anymore.

the whole "we need to stand up to them" attitude is why they love fucking us. There aren't enough people who can unify to actually do something about it. Just a bunch of dickheads sitting behind a computer screen saying "fuck these cunts".

Dolob yeb's.

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
        you leveled up Stu. Acheivement unlocked. 300,000 exp points tier 2 bodykits unlocked. Nos level 2 unlocked. performance tyres unlocked. and pearl paint unlocked.
        sweet as bro.
        Hahahahahahahaha memories. I remember that shit. Full decked out stereo sesh and shizz.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Maddest decals and neons too pwoah nfs underground toooo gooody
          Originally posted by Smeeeb
          Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Who has any experience with Achilles ATR Sport tyres? I'm looking at going 215 35 18 on a 9.5 wheel and was wondering if it will stretch nice? I would love to get some nankangs but can't find a provider at this stage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Manic. View Post
              Who has any experience with Achilles ATR Sport tyres? I'm looking at going 215 35 18 on a 9.5 wheel and was wondering if it will stretch nice? I would love to get some nankangs but can't find a provider at this stage.
              I have no answer for you, but I like your avatar.

Comment

• Achilles ATR Sport are a good tire.

They stretch well, but not sure how well a 215/35 would stretch on a 9.5" that is a very small amount of sidewall..
                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Stupid hot VW chick having a whinge that people post photos of her and her car on Facebook etc. the fuck does she expect?
                  We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Just saw the AE fb page and all i see is commonwhores with eye candy stickers.... erm yeah not going

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
                      Stupid hot VW chick having a whinge that people post photos of her and her car on Facebook etc. the fuck does she expect?
                      can you supply evidence here sir.
                      Thankyou.

Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                      Just saw the AE fb page and all i see is commonwhores with eye candy stickers.... erm yeah not going

LOL AE is gonna be tufffffff. So tuff that im going to go to work.
                      Hoping there is mass coppers n defect sesh in the city on that weekend. =P

Comment

• Search sarahheidipenn on Instagram or tumblr...

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
                          Stupid hot VW chick having a whinge that people post photos of her and her car on Facebook etc. the fuck does she expect?
                          Am I thinking of a certain Melbourne girl?

Comment

• Nah she's in the UK

Comment

• full on wankstabatshunz sesh.
                              Materialsz for the next 2 days set.

Comment

• Ooh imagine her accent!!

Comment

Working...
                                X