Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tranz im sure you have some own fanboys of your own.

Comment

• thing is i dont. LOL.
      perk of loving taylor swift. hahaha
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• pettett facebook page fucken made the news god damn
        Originally posted by Smeeeb
        Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Things Blown Out Of Proportion...

Really getting sick of dropkicks abusing Police, Which means they crack down harder on everyone that just wants to enjoy their cars...

Comment

• it had it's good and bad. the police are now aware of his behaviour and are either going to address it or will through a party for him. i havent had any bad experiences with him so i cant comment. it seems many other people have. also all the dropkicks posting on it only makes everyone look worse

Comment

• Anyone know of a website or place to purchase a relatively cheap standard clutch kit from?
              It's to fit into a Third Gen Honda Accord.

Originally posted by TRaNz
              yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
              Originally posted by TRaNz
              They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• lol pettet... my first defect was from him... very cocky... his defects are understandable but the way he presents himself was a bit over the top and is why ppl dislike him. if he were to just hand a defect like a normal human being then its nothing. but like putting on a tone and being angry like he knows you is kinda out of the question... the issue here is just he needs to learn manners.
                sigpic

Comment

• not sure if comment legit

Comment

• Going bra shopping for the GF's Christmas present is harder than tring to find an exhuast gasket for a bloody 16v locally. My head hurt, I went to Target, David Jones, Bra n Things and finally found something in Myre. It was bloody hard work!

On a side not plenty of lovely ladies in the shops!

Comment

• ^ how hard is it ey fuckin does your head in. But sussin the birds is good hahaha

Comment

• come to myer at doncaster... i get you a hot assistant =P
                        sigpic

Comment

• we need to stand up to them, enoughs enough.
                          tbh i love epping tmu, theyre sick cunts. only ever see them pulling over clapped out shitters and known cars driven by hoons. never harassed in my 34, hell one of them gave me the thumbs up.
                          epping tmu are my broz

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                            we need to stand up to them, enoughs enough.
                            tbh i love epping tmu, theyre sick cunts. only ever see them pulling over clapped out shitters and known cars driven by hoons. never harassed in my 34, hell one of them gave me the thumbs up.
                            epping tmu are my broz
                            not sure if serious....
                            i get scared driving on Cooper St....LOL

Comment

• My car was on the news :p

Sent from my pen and paper last year
                              [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• you leveled up Stu. Acheivement unlocked. 300,000 exp points tier 2 bodykits unlocked. Nos level 2 unlocked. performance tyres unlocked. and pearl paint unlocked.
                                sweet as bro.

Comment

Working...
                                X