This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
    My friends in Canberra are doing a fatlace group buy for illest products.

Kill me now

Did you tell em that there is non illa than the foffa?
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Painting wheels, where is the cheapest powder coat place, or should i just buy quality paint cans and DIY. A guy near me quoted $100 for just one face on the rs' fuck me lol

Comment

• Powdercoat is probably the cheaper option, but lack colour choice. My mate's a painter and he charges me $75 a centre, so $100 from a random isn't too bad. They're pretty bloody fiddly to prep and paint well, but if you want a basic colour and not something custom, go powder.

Comment

• Whatever you go with Georgie, lemme know how it turns out, I'm also looking around for options for painting the Modena's

Comment

• I guess its worth knowing that when i wash the car with high pressure i dont have to worry about my shitty can paint coming off, but then again thats $400 on painting centres haha, could buy a lot of shit with that. Could visit the brothel 4 times, buy 4 tyres, go snowboarding 3 times .. you guys get the picture bahaha :P

Comment

• Painting gives u more options and if the paint comes off with high pressure water throw the rim at the painters head. Properly preped paint work should never peel off.
              Last edited by RBT; 12-04-2012, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• how hard to you gerni them george?! lol
                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                  how hard to you gerni them george?! lol
                  as hard as how he sticks a bike for bikeNstick sesh.

Comment

• As hard as you roll dyl

And jace i swear to god ..... haha im gonna fucking kill you man

Comment

• ^ with your bike and stick?
                      Originally posted by Smeeeb
                      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        Dylan wins, all others are genuine.
                        Lol that's what I was looking for although I admit I thought that only the top right was fake and the rest were genuine :/ I thought the top right were on that Audi convertible and I assumed they were genuine.
                        Originally posted by TRaNz
                        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                          Lol that's what I was looking for although I admit I thought that only the top right was fake and the rest were genuine :/ I thought the top right were on that Audi convertible and I assumed they were genuine.
                          nope. Doesnt help that Matt (the red audi soft top), is one of our mates and see without cars all the time.
                          He's looking for genuine shoes. Very hard to put nice wheels on that model Audi, even with adapters
                          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• you know what, fk it, all them rims there are shit. Get proper rims like BB5 R5 and Vorks T3E7. FFS...........dotsfordays......................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................

Comment

• Shattering news boys,

My sister just got home and she's gone and put antlers on her car....
                              Originally posted by TRaNz
                              We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                                my dick still smells of sex
                                Detol once a week fixes that!

Comment

Working...
                                X