Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so went to the clubitr cruise yday to yarra reservoir... full touge sesh on the mountains... who says low fitted cars have no functionality =D
    sigpic

Comment

• anyone know where i can get two bbs rs centrecaps in 15s ?

Comment

• wow, so many cops!! lucky i bailed, anyone else get done?
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• casualty from the mountain runs =( and there is an oil leak too but not from the sump =( spending gets put on hold
          sigpic

Comment

• Came across this on Facebook lol !

Comment

• Originally posted by aduchh View Post

Came across this on Facebook lol !
              They probably got it confused with the RB30 E30 that is also white and is rolling on RS copies, he was drifting at Winton
              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                They probably got it confused with the RB30 E30 that is also white and is rolling on RS copies, he was drifting at Winton
                You mean this one?

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Y'all reckon i can pull/roll the guards another 1/2"? Or is that too much

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                    Y'all reckon i can pull/roll the guards another 1/2"? Or is that too much
                    If you use the bikeNstick method, you should be able to get at most 1" out of it man.
                    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

anyone know where i can get two bbs rs centrecaps in 15s ?
                      When you say centrecaps, do you mean just the waffles, the logo cap, or the whole lot including hexes?

Comment

Came across this on Facebook lol !
                        lol if only!!
                        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• It's that game again, which one of these is the odd one out?

Comment

• Well my day started off Great.

Comment

• volks aint mine centercaps are nothx
                              - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                              Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post

It's that game again, which one of these is the odd one out?
                                Originally posted by cln View Post
                                volks aint mine centercaps are nothx
                                i fink the volks are from John's white S2K?

but yeah i dun gets the picture, whats the odd one out? my asian eyes cant see well atm.
                                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Working...
                                X