X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who visited Cairo recently?
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
      Mate, I think you have some seriously deep issues that need to be resolved :/

Lololoolololobahahahahahaha
      nah nah ey. dont make me spam a particular engine part picture to your phone you bengbeng. Go hang up some more onions.

Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
      Who visited Cairo recently?
      fk, SW fanboy for sure. LOL
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• I deal with some impatient fucking muppets at work i swear *facepalm haha.

Comment

• Got a question for all those familiar with roadworthies.

I had a roadworthy done the other day to put a car in my name. Now i want to start modifying the car but want to know what the go is with getting defected so soon after a roadworthy was done. Is it a problem for the shop who did the roadworthy or is it all my problem?

Comment

• dosent look good towards the shop, but it no longer really matters as they have to take photos of the car while its in their shop in RWC condition as proof. so if you did get dicked soon after the rwc was done the shop can turn around and say, heres a photo of the car when i wrote it out, after it leaves my shop i have no controll what the person does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Manic. View Post
              Got a question for all those familiar with roadworthies.

I had a roadworthy done the other day to put a car in my name. Now i want to start modifying the car but want to know what the go is with getting defected so soon after a roadworthy was done. Is it a problem for the shop who did the roadworthy or is it all my problem?
              I haz question for you bebz.

When you did the name transfer thinghy, at vicroads did they come and check the car out or did you just go in line up and give them the paperwork and then done, leave?
              I still gotta change mine over. from Dad to me. Yes bcoz appaz a 50year old asian drives a slammed Accord Euro with a 6k system. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                I deal with some impatient fucking muppets at work i swear *facepalm haha.
                welcome to the property game mangggg
                Originally posted by Smeeeb
                Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                  I haz question for you bebz.

When you did the name transfer thinghy, at vicroads did they come and check the car out or did you just go in line up and give them the paperwork and then done, leave?
                  I still gotta change mine over. from Dad to me. Yes bcoz appaz a 50year old asian drives a slammed Accord Euro with a 6k system. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Put it in my name about a month ago and only gave in the roadworthy today. They gave me like two months to provide the roadworthy after I put it in my name.

Yeah isn't there an over 50's stanceworks club? lol

Comment

Put it in my name about a month ago and only gave in the roadworthy today. They gave me like two months to provide the roadworthy after I put it in my name.

Yeah isn't there an over 50's stanceworks club? lol
                    yeah but did they come out to check the car or nah?
                    just so i know if i need to sorta raise and put stockies on to change le name.

Comment

• Just watched the showcased video that George made. Fuuuuu I wanna be back there!!!!
                      Originally posted by TRaNz
                      We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

yeah but did they come out to check the car or nah?
                        just so i know if i need to sorta raise and put stockies on to change le name.
                        Nah they didn't check it, you should be right.

Comment

Nah they didn't check it, you should be right.
                          oh kewl kewl.
                          be funny liek on da day i do it, they come out and the car is like in its prime....and they be all like....stahhpp...we not processing this. LOL

Comment

oh kewl kewl.
                            be funny liek on da day i do it, they come out and the car is like in its prime....and they be all like....stahhpp...we not processing this. LOL
                            How you getting the roady with the car in its prime?

Comment

How you getting the roady with the car in its prime?
                              thats another story ill have to figure out......LOL

Comment

• new computer desk

Comment

Working...
                                X