• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
    fkin hell you white ppl.
    i dont get nething for xmas from parents. =[
    You're not the only one....

But im buying myself an xmas present.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Oxer you faggot where have you been?????
      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bflat View Post
        You probably like listening to Taylor Swift and watching Glee yeah?

*puts on flame suit*
        i have that skill down pat.

flame suit yeah? nah too late, youre already burnt from the FB pics ive seen. You and Colin are like sunburnt buddies.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        You're not the only one....

But im buying myself an xmas present.
        yeah me tooooo...Felix got back to me with pricing. just gotta sort out the rates that i want to run and ill just throw money around. LOOOOOOOOOOL

actually ima buy you a pressie......and you are going to listen to it....the whole CD album... =D
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
          i have that skill down pat.

flame suit yeah? nah too late, youre already burnt from the FB pics ive seen. You and Colin are like sunburnt buddies.
          HAHA, nar Ryan just failed at being sun smart
          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
            HAHA, nar Ryan just failed at being sun smart
            nar, Ryan just failed at being smart in general.

Comment

• Gotta love having money that you can't spend.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                Gotta love having money that you can't spend.
                Money is such a bitch isn't it?

Originally posted by TRaNz
                yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
                  Money is such a bitch isn't it?
                  Yeah.
                  I've got enough money that I could get coilovers and another pair of wheels but its gotta be used for more important stuff.

Comment

Yeah.
                    I've got enough money that I could get coilovers and another pair of wheels but its gotta be used for more important stuff.
                    I guess if it's for important stuff, then that's the best thing to do. Don't worry, you'll get there.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                    They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
                      I guess if it's for important stuff, then that's the best thing to do. Don't worry, you'll get there.
                      Yeah I know.

Tafe crap comes first.

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
                        i once played mens netball. elbowed a cunt in the face. mad day
                        I filled in for my ex GF's mixed netball team once, played full defense and elbowed a chick in the face, knocked her flat.

Wat.
                        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                          I filled in for my ex GF's mixed netball team once, played full defense and elbowed a chick in the face, knocked her flat.

Wat.
                          sent her back to the kitchen?
                          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Tell you what, netball is that fucking frustrating. Theres that many rules you can't actually do anything. I was sprinting to intercept a ball, jumped up and caught it, in the mean time knocked this chick flat on her ass and I got fouled.

How the fuck does that work?
                            We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
                              Tell you what, netball is that fucking frustrating. Theres that many rules you can't actually do anything. I was sprinting to intercept a ball, jumped up and caught it, in the mean time knocked this chick flat on her ass and I got fouled.

How the fuck does that work?
                              bcoz when she fell over, her skirt didnt fully reveal her ass and thighs long enough for a minimum of 2 opposition players to take a picture and instagram it.

Comment

Gotta love having money that you can't spend.
                                How does this having money and not spending it thing work, you have to teach me...

Just bought an expensive steering wheel, a SR20DET motor and a Drift Tengoku magazine and I just got back from Japan 2 weeks ago and still broke as fuck...
                                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Working...
                                X