This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
    Just bought new coils. Fitmunt run at me!
    But instead, scones with jam n cream run at you. Yes?
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• mmhmm scones in and around my mouth
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• *cones in and around your mouth

Comment

• http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d137297577 found this for oxer, pretty cool!!

Comment

• Originally posted by aduchh View Post

oxers mate lol !
            Too be honest if that civic had black or any other color other than pink highlights etc it would be awesome. Take the stickers off the windscreen etc and it would be an amazing car. I can't see what is so bad about it that everyone pays out on it. That girl isn't half bad either.

Also why is there a gopro on the dashboard??? Or is it on the cage? Hard to tell looking at the pics just on my phone...

Although I would be a bit embarrassed to be in hot4's that magazine is a bit of a joke really :/
            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by INDOMI View Post
              God damnit ray, just when Im over the legend and would gladly fuck it off to anyone with cash you go and make me fall in love with it again.

Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
              Too be honest if that civic had black or any other color other than pink highlights etc it would be awesome. Take the stickers off the windscreen etc and it would be an amazing car. I can't see what is so bad about it that everyone pays out on it. That girl isn't half bad either.

Also why is there a gopro on the dashboard??? Or is it on the cage? Hard to tell looking at the pics just on my phone...

Although I would be a bit embarrassed to be in hot4's that magazine is a bit of a joke really :/
              in almost every picture that is taken that car is at a different height. that would be fine if the camber was dialed in aswell, but when it has wheelgap and poke and still has the 99problems sticker on it, you cant help but laugh at it.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Hwy went fooookin off last night, too bad I was asleep
                Originally posted by Smeeeb
                Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• yeh it was lol drove through at 11:30 and it was pretty active
                  03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

getout.

Comment

• Fucking hell defs gotta get down on thursday. Cant wait to finish work god dammit

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post

yeah its a go pro on the dash. its used to record how many problems it has, so it can be logged and addressed to the right people.
                      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Finally putting the w124 up for sale tonight...

I am planning on spending about $5k on the next car, suggestions anyone??

Comment

• ^^e30^^
                          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Get a mk3 LOL
                            We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by sturgey View Post
                              yeh it was lol drove through at 11:30 and it was pretty active
                              Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                              Fucking hell defs gotta get down on thursday. Cant wait to finish work god dammit
                              mates got home at 5 i woke up at 5.40 fml
                              Originally posted by Smeeeb
                              Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• ohwell tonight should be good
                                03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

getout.

Comment

Working...
                                X