This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sturgey View Post
    bored at work decided to look on mightycarmods forum.
    what has been seen cannot be unseen :|
    Should of google imaged 'coughing' instead, would have provided more entertainment.
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• I need some honda experts !! Alright so im about to buy a b18c2 for cheap cheap 2 dorrar from a mate, but it runs rough, and sounds as if the timing isnt sparking, or .. i dont even know its just running weird as. Before he lost his license a few months ago, it ran perfect. Could something have decayed over the months, vacuum hoses, tps sensor, map sensor, iono. Niggas help me outtt

Comment

• Happy Birfday Cam Tidy aka Tidiness!!!!
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
          I need some honda experts !! Alright so im about to buy a b18c2 for cheap cheap 2 dorrar from a mate, but it runs rough, and sounds as if the timing isnt sparking, or .. i dont even know its just running weird as. Before he lost his license a few months ago, it ran perfect. Could something have decayed over the months, vacuum hoses, tps sensor, map sensor, iono. Niggas help me outtt
          I see your problem.

Not enough RB26DETT

Comment

• Hahahaha. I think you have the same problem :P

Comment

I need some honda experts !! Alright so im about to buy a b18c2 for cheap cheap 2 dorrar from a mate, but it runs rough, and sounds as if the timing isnt sparking, or .. i dont even know its just running weird as. Before he lost his license a few months ago, it ran perfect. Could something have decayed over the months, vacuum hoses, tps sensor, map sensor, iono. Niggas help me outtt
              Bit hard to diagnose over the internet George.

I dont know how timing sparks, but first thing I would check is if it has spark, if it does, it could be leads, never buy aftermarket shit ones, only use genuine.

If it doesnt, it will be the igniter in the dizzy or the dizzy itself.

If it starts but runs like a dog it could be anything. Does it blow smoke? Does it drink water?

If it does either of those prepare your anus as you wont be able to rebuild that badboy yourself.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Hey guys whats a good brand of coilovers for S13s?

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• BC racing.
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Car hasnt been started for a while. Old fuel? Start with the basics!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      BC racing.
                      Thanks.
                      I just looked on their website and I was surprised that they actually make R31 Coilovers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                        Well Springnats is only a 45min drive and Winton is 1 hour.
                        Matsuri for sure

Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                        Comp test and leak down test the motor to check that the problem is not the internal condition of the motor, as thats the expensive part

I looked at a SR20 that was "running rough"
                        Comp tested the motor at 150, 145, 140, 0. It had no compression on the last cylinder at all lol
                        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                          Matsuri for sure
                          I wanted to drive the R31 their but im not sure if it will be back together by then.

And I found out it might be abit hard for me to get their since almost everyone I know is working on the weekend.

Comment

• oxers mate lol !

Comment

• at least it looks to have been lowered for the magazine shoot

and seriously seeing those stickers on the windscreen makes me want to backhand that person, not like you need to see where you are going /facepalm
                              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by aduchh View Post

oxers mate lol !

Comment

Working...
                                X