This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
    MPM brah. after midnite. any day you want....coz im usualy always there.....ROFL....sadlife..
    Bro I have no clue, da eff is MPM

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
    lol thats in the west manggg

is this maslo george?
    If its not South east it's north for me hahahaaha, nah I'm not maslo george

Comment

• MPM = Mill Park Maccas.....yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Nah reece not him bro, our friend though. Full shitty way though. FUck getting the car taken, but getting dropped off in the middle of apsolutely no where and walking 3 hours zip tied, only to find out its all a fucking con ... that would suck horse dick. Would have been pretty scary id imagine

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
          MPM = Mill Park Maccas.....yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
          oh no shit lolol

Comment

• Cambo skids last night. So many hektikzzzz

Comment

• 10pm bedtime efffffff youuuu
              Originally posted by Smeeeb
              Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                So last week i heard some fucked up shit. ALL melbourne guys watch out. My mate was driving in Altona when he got pulled over by an undercover cop car. Being a turbo rex and him on his greens, the cops asked him to get outta the car, bare in mind both cops full uniformed. They told him he is under arrest for driving a high modded car and zip tied him. Once again, he is in the wrong, so being arrested (even though it sounds a bit too much) he accepted the fact. They took his phone and wallet. After a few hours of driving and no talking from either cops in the car, they finally stop in the middle of no where, kick him out of the car and drive off. He then walked for 3 hours till he found a phone. Turns out they wernt cops at all, and he jsut got his wrx phone and wallet stolen. Ive heard of a shit load of silvias and skylines being stolen lately so watch up guys.
                i like apples and oranges
                northernSuburbs4Lyfe
                Last edited by cln; 11-12-2012, 05:10 PM.
                - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                Originally posted by TRaNz
                Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                  Nah reece not him bro, our friend though. Full shitty way though. FUck getting the car taken, but getting dropped off in the middle of apsolutely no where and walking 3 hours zip tied, only to find out its all a fucking con ... that would suck horse dick. Would have been pretty scary id imagine
                  fuck who is it? msg me on my phone

i see your sneaky edit colin. you got ripped off. could have given it to you for 50 bucks. white boys...

Comment

• ^ in for 50 bucks

Comment

• $50 i'll take one.

Comment

• $50 bike n stick
                        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          When you have multiple sets of wheels that are a different stud pattern to any car you own then you're a true wheel whore.
                          I only have one set of 'cool' 5x100 wheels, and they are in pieces at the moment.
                          think everything else is 5x114.3 or 5x112 atm, so I guess I'm in the clear.

Whats the go with Western/Northern suburbs road works.
                          last night got stuck on some road travelling in the wrong direction for 15mins with no options of turning around or stopping
                          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• fuck you cunts wont get any money outta it. haha. it's been awhile though.

but..dont know what youre talking about............................................. ........

ninja

Comment

• ^ hook a ninja up

Comment

• http://www.trikedrifters.com/index.html :|
                                03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
                                getout.

Comment

Working...
                                X