X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E85 is love, E85 is life.

Comment

• no slammed camry for 3 and a half weeks.

suffering from low life withdrawals

Comment

• Insanely vommed in mouth a lot

Originally posted by TRaNz
        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• hahahahaa

Comment

• did you see the e46 convertible, not sure if m3 or mock up hard to tell....
            Originally posted by Smeeeb
            Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Hahaha tranz

Comment

• So last week i heard some fucked up shit. ALL melbourne guys watch out. My mate was driving in Altona when he got pulled over by an undercover cop car. Being a turbo rex and him on his greens, the cops asked him to get outta the car, bare in mind both cops full uniformed. They told him he is under arrest for driving a high modded car and zip tied him. Once again, he is in the wrong, so being arrested (even though it sounds a bit too much) he accepted the fact. They took his phone and wallet. After a few hours of driving and no talking from either cops in the car, they finally stop in the middle of no where, kick him out of the car and drive off. He then walked for 3 hours till he found a phone. Turns out they wernt cops at all, and he jsut got his wrx phone and wallet stolen. Ive heard of a shit load of silvias and skylines being stolen lately so watch up guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                  So last week i heard some fucked up shit. ALL melbourne guys watch out. My mate was driving in Altona when he got pulled over by an undercover cop car. Being a turbo rex and him on his greens, the cops asked him to get outta the car, bare in mind both cops full uniformed. They told him he is under arrest for driving a high modded car and zip tied him. Once again, he is in the wrong, so being arrested (even though it sounds a bit too much) he accepted the fact. They took his phone and wallet. After a few hours of driving and no talking from either cops in the car, they finally stop in the middle of no where, kick him out of the car and drive off. He then walked for 3 hours till he found a phone. Turns out they wernt cops at all, and he jsut got his wrx phone and wallet stolen. Ive heard of a shit load of silvias and skylines being stolen lately so watch up guys.
                  holy shit, thats fucking brazen!
                  Fair Dinkum

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                    So last week i heard some fucked up shit. ALL melbourne guys watch out. My mate was driving in Altona when he got pulled over by an undercover cop car. Being a turbo rex and him on his greens, the cops asked him to get outta the car, bare in mind both cops full uniformed. They told him he is under arrest for driving a high modded car and zip tied him. Once again, he is in the wrong, so being arrested (even though it sounds a bit too much) he accepted the fact. They took his phone and wallet. After a few hours of driving and no talking from either cops in the car, they finally stop in the middle of no where, kick him out of the car and drive off. He then walked for 3 hours till he found a phone. Turns out they wernt cops at all, and he jsut got his wrx phone and wallet stolen. Ive heard of a shit load of silvias and skylines being stolen lately so watch up guys.
                    fucken nothern suburbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by nej View Post
                      fucken nothern suburbs!
                      wut you say bout norfern suburbs?
                      wut mang. fkin come MPM and ill cave your head in, in the kids playground while eating french fries.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

but yes that does sound really messed up =[
                      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• That shit was happening years ago, looks like it's back.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                          wut you say bout norfern suburbs?
                          wut mang. fkin come MPM and ill cave your head in, in the kids playground while eating french fries.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

but yes that does sound really messed up =[
                          in. pm me details

Comment

in. pm me details
                            MPM brah. after midnite. any day you want....coz im usualy always there.....ROFL....sadlife..
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                              Love all these "wheel-whores" appearing on the vw/audi forums...
                              Apparently buying a pink heart sticker and some rotas makes you all that.

Run over 6 sets of wheels in one year (over 4 car shows), then come talk to me
                              When you have multiple sets of wheels that are a different stud pattern to any car you own then you're a true wheel whore.
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

fucken nothern suburbs!
                                lol thats in the west manggg

is this maslo george?

Comment

Working...
                                X