Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shannons ftw justcars was 2.8k with 600 excess and 13k agreed, shannons did 2k with 600 excess and 15k agreed
    03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
    getout.

Comment

• justcars were fine for me when i had ]to get body resprayed and repaired on my 32, then again i was paying 2.8k a year for full comp and my excess was 2.2k i would have bombed them if they denied me
      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• whoaaa, you guys pay truck loads!
        my full comp is like $600 with a $700+700 excess with RACV, will lose that second 700$ once I turn 25
        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Shannons full comp, 1800 premium, 500 excess, insured for 20k

Comment

• racv wanted me to pay 2980 with 12100 agreed value :\
            i live in a high risk area which sucks, hence the price
            03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

getout.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
              whoaaa, you guys pay truck loads!
              my full comp is like $600 with a $700+700 excess with RACV, will lose that second 700$ once I turn 25
              RACV don't like Jap cars, must be racist.

Hey Colin Justcars ripped you a new one when you had your skyline BAHHHAA

Comment

• Man you guys should drive shit boxes like me and only have 3rd party haha.
                We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
                  Man you guys should drive shit boxes like me and only have 3rd party haha.
                  none illa than the foffa.
                  serzly dem gurlz you haz.......when can i grab your balls and feel them?
                  S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                    none illa than the foffa.
                    serzly dem gurlz you haz.......when can i grab your balls and feel them?
                    the one grabbing is my best mates missus. lawls. foreveralone

Tranz you're welcome to feel my privates anytime you like!!!!
                    We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• im gonna be going 3rd party on the honda once its time for insurance renewal, its far to unrwc to waste money on full comp

Comment

• I made the mistake of procrastinating not getting insurance for a few days when i bought the eg a few weeks ago, and had an accident the other day. My word against the insurance whos wrong - so im probs going to be paying a couple of thousand for fuck sakes. Gaaahhhh

Comment

• stalking Ox on webstagram. yeeeeebuddyyy
                          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• ^this
                            sigpic

Comment

• bitch doesnt follow me

Comment

• TRaNz got instagram?? You said you'd never get that. #swagga #hipster #indie #fgt

Comment

Working...
                                X