Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im gonna sell all my shit and buy a new honda, never modify it, never have to worry.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• But S|W tattoo...

Comment

• Meh, my car is coming back more illegal than ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          im gonna sell all my shit and buy a new honda, never modify it, never have to worry.
          umm, u cant never modify it. COZZZZZ.....when you put air freshner or even shed skin OR debris off your clothes/shoes into the car, its not factory standard anymore. AND therefore is a mod to the car and insta defeckt wif stickers and tow trucks. =]
          tunanocrust.

Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
          Meh, my car is coming back more illegal than ever.
          LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL......do it for showcased so when we come up we can be all like.....unky jom saaaa coool....nek minnit...copperzzzz
          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
            Apparently theres some sort of blitz from now till xmas that is trying to get all unroadworthy cars off the road. Watch out fellas. Ps i highly dislike police and their lack of 'actually doing their job' attitude.
            no shit. thank fuck my car is off the road for 3 weeks. 100% would have been defected if i was driving it around. 100% i will get defected when it comes back

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
              But S|W tattoo...
              That tattoo has nothing to do with modifying cars.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• anyone ever used p21s?
                [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txwEarIqinY"]P21s Power Gel Acid-Free Car Alloy Wheel Cleaner in Action - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• nah, i just use the one created by Damian from Final Inspection. does the same thing and its not so strong on after market rims so it dun strip the clear or cause oxidation on itz.
                  but in the end you would want to get a microfiber mitt, warm water and some car washing shampoo and wash the rim anyway. Just so you know its 100% spot on. =]
                  S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• just started using bowdens wheelly clean on my wheels, works pretty well so far
                    03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
                    getout.

Comment

• Depends on what the finish is on the wheels.
                      Get them mint once, and should just clean up how the rest of the car does with some simple car wash and a wax.

I use Wolf Decon Gel currently for aggressive washes, it basically melts any carbon.
                      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• these little black dots that are so fucken stubborn and wont come off the faces of my wheels

would you guys say i have a chance with these sprays to remove them?

Comment

• Think they are tar or brake dust/compound?
                          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• ^nice dp hehehe
                            Originally posted by Smeeeb
                            Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• id like to believe brake dust haha

Comment

• maybe try carpro tar x or iron x
                                Originally posted by Smeeeb
                                Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

Working...
                                X