• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sydney defect stations - the fuckkkkkkkk

Comment

• today was somewhat...

Comment

• Did it actually went off by itself. You think I would temporary my fate by doing it to a cop? No thank you.

BBQ SESH was goooooood

THE [ O o \=====vr6=/ o O ] STU
        [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Got pulled over this morning, one cop checked license, other one strolled around the front... Got measured for lows and the front was 50mm from the ground. I proceeded to shit myself with this news.

Cop says, car looks good. Just be careful and raise it will ya?
          Hands license back, they both stroll back to car after telling me to have a nice day.

Ily QLD police <3

Comment

• Meanwhile, in Adelaide, I get pulled over asking whether or not I have a turbo in Zelda.
            Then continued to look over car, asked if the wheels are within requirements (one inch track either side, only going up two inches in size), checked height, had a look over the engine.

Dude knew about volksies that is for sure. Just glad he didn't check horn or windscreen wipers, both fucked.

Just told me to be on my way and to make sure I raise the front a bit so I don't ruin my wheels.
            IG: @sebastienaudeon
            1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
            *pats Sebs head*
            there there.
            keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Where do you guys find cops like that, they always seem to fuck us here in vic. Anywho.. work is so fucking boring not one other shop is open today, but us -.-

Comment

• Gordieeee, I spot your car!

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
                  So fucking happy school is finished.
                  If you guys can see this, it will give you an idea of our after party

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151149457253492
                  Now that is the sort of party id like to attend.

Please tell us that you got some dirty bitches and fucked them all. Then high 5'd ya mate in and shared em around.

Comment

• never been defected

jelly?

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                      Now that is the sort of party id like to attend.

Please tell us that you got some dirty bitches and fucked them all. Then high 5'd ya mate in and shared em around.
                      Snagged 3 holes that night

Comment

• Apparently theres some sort of blitz from now till xmas that is trying to get all unroadworthy cars off the road. Watch out fellas. Ps i highly dislike police and their lack of 'actually doing their job' attitude.

Comment

• So, you'd rather i got defected?

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                            Apparently theres some sort of blitz from now till xmas that is trying to get all unroadworthy cars off the road. Watch out fellas. Ps i highly dislike police and their lack of 'actually doing their job' attitude.
                            yeah that sounds about right. Always near this time they do stuff like this.
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• NSW they're cracking down hard. Couple of our Newcastle guys got done outside of Eastern Creek after a drift day last weekend. Dog act. Brent got done already in his R32 and my mate in his LS400 we just converted to stock this afternoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
                                NSW they're cracking down hard. Couple of our Newcastle guys got done outside of Eastern Creek after a drift day last weekend. Dog act. Brent got done already in his R32 and my mate in his LS400 we just converted to stock this afternoon.
                                Slowly getting worse and worse.

All must conform to stock commodores and corrola's...
                                Originally posted by TRaNz
                                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X