This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^no idea sorry bruuuuuda

going to a valedictory dinner tonight. woooo sussin out all the jb and milfs
    Originally posted by Smeeeb
    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• errrrrbody on ozhonda hates my new wheels LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Comment

• so got pulled over today by a patrol van... they were on traffic duties rather than their usual 000 duties so they had no idea what to do... i was left in the car for awhile... breath tested... had to wait as the female cop called another person for opinions on what to do... got measured for height... talked about vl turbs with 1 guy and the other guy was like cbf with the tape measure... but the female cop wanted to get me soooo bad... they asked if i get pulled over alot... i just say no cause its true as i never speed of hoon and the only time i speed is at the track hence dont get attention from hwy patrol... told them its up to them what they want to do as im not gonna argue... they said im a good guy so they took my details and said i have a month or so to fix it and will get a call to bring car in or they will come have a look at the changes that i promised to do to my car... but damn 30mins of life wasted and cunts on the road were yelling out "GOT YA" when im pretty sure i drive more safer than they do >.>

got lucky with my sweet talk again...
        sigpic

Comment

• Nice work Nam, we have a winner
          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Did you cum on her face?

Comment

• So in essence you have to change it back to stock and show them the car? Like waht sems doing?

Comment

• mine is either when they call me or email me or so noooo idea how its gonna work lol
                sigpic

Comment

• Just convert it back to stock ASAP, go in, get it over and done with!
                  Make the po-po and you happy

Comment

• problem is i dunno which station he is at haha
                    sigpic

Comment

• Well, shit mang. Hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post

so got pulled over today by a patrol van... they were on traffic duties rather than their usual 000 duties so they had no idea what to do... i was left in the car for awhile... breath tested... had to wait as the female cop called another person for opinions on what to do... got measured for height... talked about vl turbs with 1 guy and the other guy was like cbf with the tape measure... but the female cop wanted to get me soooo bad... they asked if i get pulled over alot... i just say no cause its true as i never speed of hoon and the only time i speed is at the track hence dont get attention from hwy patrol... told them its up to them what they want to do as im not gonna argue... they said im a good guy so they took my details and said i have a month or so to fix it and will get a call to bring car in or they will come have a look at the changes that i promised to do to my car... but damn 30mins of life wasted and cunts on the road were yelling out "GOT YA" when im pretty sure i drive more safer than they do >.>

got lucky with my sweet talk again...

**noted**
                        in case for future usage i may need, will use your tatics =D
                        did they say anything about the mask? coz i mean...the mask is cool and GENUINE. LoL
                        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Have you ever been defected tranzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• no....*touch wood*
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• You have no idea what a shit feeling it is. But then afterwards, you just wanna go lower haha

Comment

• VD I attended so much jail bait so good.

On another note I need assistance hombres. I got an engagement party tomorrow night for a good mate. We all **** his fiancé, she's a massive gold digging bitch. They don't live together. Do we get an engagement present and if so what?
                                Originally posted by Smeeeb
                                Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

Working...
                                X