Clear All

• Hahahahahahahahahahha

THE [ O o \=====vr6=/ o O ] STU
    [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• its go time bro!

- = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• need to start a wheel whoraholic group where we come together and talk about our issues on wheels and how to reduce spending on wheels and looking for them ><
        sigpic

Comment

• new wheels fitted and car back to being low

yay!

Comment

• - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Sexual
              Originally posted by Smeeeb
              Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• nam u still work at tyre power northmelb? i need an alignment and f+r camber adjusted, is there any chance of getting one done there today? car is almost undriveable after last nights shenanigans

Comment

• Did you fuck somthing up? or did the spacers throw everything outa wack?

Post a pic of the car with the spacers.

Comment

• nothing should have changed apart from the overall track. you only put spacers on?
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
                      Did you fuck somthing up? or did the spacers throw everything outa wack?

Post a pic of the car with the spacers.
                      nah nothing fucked up lol, didnt take any pics cause it wasnt completely fiinished. cars at centerline now should be done in a couple of hrs

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                        oh behalf of Mike Hack aka dynall aka bengbeng aka froth aka bobafett aka balloon head guy aka trackspecEM1 aka TPS sensorfailure aka bintang aka fail jello shot.

He has accurately portrayed Georginah riding a bicycle.
                        Observe.

Hahahahahaha hahahahah thanks for the share swifty
                        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Also my two biggest consumables:
                          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• i need to try a sample bengbeng. hahaha

/starts crying....i love Taylor Swift soooo much <3

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMPEd8m79Hw&feature=g-u-u"]Taylor Swift - Begin Again - YouTube[/ame]
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• fuck ur gay jase

Comment

• Jdmst mods really don't like me BAHAHAHAHAHAH
                                Originally posted by Smeeeb
                                Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

Working...
                                X