X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by neni View Post
    Bunnings, 3M tape?
    I'm a retard, I just looked at the badge and it's got tape already. Time to slap this shit on!
    Fair Dinkum

Comment

• Borke my third sump today >_< car was on the road for two whole days lol I have a feeling my engine mounts or something is busted because the sump is sitting lower than it used to for sure... Had a brand new bash plate that was spaced down an extra inch to get clearence and still not good enough for one drive...

In better news, picking up the wagon tomorrow Froth.
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Mike its not a jedi xwing - holes in roads arent the way into the deathstar.. danger wil robinson danger!
        - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
        Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Fk colin u rangadang. I just want to tie u to a streetlamp during the day with sunny weather......
          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
            Mike its not a jedi xwing - holes in roads arent the way into the deathstar.. danger wil robinson danger!
            lol

I don't understand, I drive back from sydney at max lows without issue, smashing the road the whole way home, now take for one drive and one big hit = gg twice in a row now...

I think that holes in roads are the way to the deathstar, i am just not finding the correct ones...
            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• So unlucky! Put an M50 in it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
                So unlucky! Put a k20 in it?
                fixed.
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• just had to vote. Voted for bullet train for Canberra. Canberra to melbourne in less then 3 hours. Canberra to Sydney in 57 mins. Would be amazeballs!
                  We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
                    just had to vote. Voted for bullet train for Canberra. Canberra to melbourne in less then 3 hours. Canberra to Sydney in 57 mins. Would be amazeballs!
                    shoulda voted for chic henry

Comment

• id vote for this

id also drop the name melbourne and instead we would live in the state of vulcan...

Actually its probably better i cant vote, my imagination is to immense (like that word tranz? its bigger than you oYeHz)

hoLLa
                      Strawberry Sundae out.

edit// strawberry sundae is back, it is way to bright outside. fuck you sun.. fuck you.
                      Last edited by cln; 10-19-2012, 11:51 PM.
                      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• You.. are a fucking idiot ahahaha.

Comment

• Dafuq is this vote shit. LoL
                          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• ACT state election motherducker!!! Turns out bullet train got 4% of the vote which is in their words "a massive win"

lol
                            We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Sup fellas

Comment

• Haiiiiiiiii

Comment

Working...
                                X