Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I threaten them with legal action? they're using my car to sell fakes......
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Yes, rip them a new asshole

Comment

• remember dots of death....
        Originally posted by Smeeeb
        Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• fucking vicroads

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
            I have a quick question. How low do you guys usually ride? With the car I have, if it's currently at stock height, I could only lower it about 3.5 CM's extra. Not sure if that's gonna give me the look I desire. So anyway, let me know.
            my car is 3cm off the ground..........

Originally posted by coronawags View Post
            Saw a stock vs commodore with a SW sticker the other day. I cried.... alot.
            cry sesh

Comment

• Originally posted by coronawags View Post
              Saw a stock vs commodore with a SW sticker the other day. I cried.... alot.
              Mmmiiinnnnttttttt
              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Lexi huh....

OXER IS MINE FOR EVER I TELL YOU.. FOR. EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  http://www.ebay.com/itm/92-95-93-94-...06c2f3&vxp=mtr

Should I threaten them with legal action? they're using my car to sell fakes......
                  hahahahaha wtf fools. Ain't no one use your legit car to pedal fakes to the masses...

But reps do get you hot bitches, according to the pic anyway
                  Originally posted by TRaNz
                  omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                    hahahahaha wtf fools. Ain't no one use your legit car to pedal fakes to the masses...

She's coming from the windscreen? What coked up Ruski thought that would look even remotely normal. Get your proportions right!
                    Endrant/

What's goin on Ox and Mike?
                    Scanning heaps of e30 wags for ya bro!

Comment

• Hey errbody, i posted a fb status from my girlfriends account so if you have me on facebook, like the status, like it for me and agree!! Spam the status for all i care lol.

I love you all mwah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bflat View Post
                        She's coming from the windscreen? What coked up Ruski thought that would look even remotely normal. Get your proportions right!
                        Endrant/

What's goin on Ox and Mike?
                        Scanning heaps of e30 wags for ya bro!
                        Hey mate, awesome. Pretty jealous of your current residency. Would be grouce seeing some of the Big german's in their natural habitat

Not much going on here, coupe is still off the road, will be back in the next few days and will probably have the wagon on the road in a few more days as well frothin for it. When you coming back? how is it over there?
                        Originally posted by TRaNz
                        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

10% off, keen on group buy guys. So then we can hang them on the rear tow hooks and draaaaagggg that shhiiiieetttttt........
                          Yeah threaten to sue and use many dots at the end......
                          Dignitiy is at stake.

Bengbeng.
                          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Scored an apexi avcr for $20 bux.. complete with all the looms, Uncut, solenoid, sensors etc

its worth like $600 Lmfao

Comment

Hey mate, awesome. Pretty jealous of your current residency. Would be grouce seeing some of the Big german's in their natural habitat

Not much going on here, coupe is still off the road, will be back in the next few days and will probably have the wagon on the road in a few more days as well frothin for it. When you coming back? how is it over there?
                              Shit's awesome dude. Just got back from a 3 day bender in Berlin. Memory was lost.
                              Currently back in Wurzburg. Got a trip to the 'ring and Hockenheim in the next week.
                              As someone might say, froth.

Comment

• it was nice to meet you tonight oxerina! =)

on another note... went out to help sem coz of flat tyre... saw popo so i did laps of the neighbourhood... got followed then i got trapped at a dead end and stopped... red and blue... popo asked what i was doing... said i was gonna call mum coz i have strict asian parents... he didnt believe me so i let him check my car... no drugs man... he knocked his head a few times and gave up half way coz my eg was too small... then just told me to go home coz its not safe out here LOL... but imagine i got a defect for helping sem LOL im damn lucky ><
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X