Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tranz I dont know what you're talking about, thats straight out of the phone. I'm just super creative with angles and lighting and shiiiiii
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Did a deal with the forza team for copyright deals on my car, but m3 edition.
      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• lol I did the exact thing with my car haha. except no zender turbos
        We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
          That cute girl you were with at Estblshd?
          Yer

Comment

• Also, clicked on the 'DIVx' video on the front page of the estblshd page with my headphones on. Seriously almost blew my head apart how loud it played :/

Also, for some reason when I first loaded the page it loaded wrong and all the text was messed up without a background, so couldn't read anything... I was all like wtf is going on here... Refreshed it and it must have loaded properly. Nice work guys, page looks the goods
            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
              tranz I dont know what you're talking about, thats straight out of the phone. I'm just super creative with angles and lighting and shiiiiii
              hipster and shit. hahahaha

Originally posted by mohsen View Post
              Yer
              fkin mmmiiinnnttttttt....fapshesheisheishnigngng
              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by HoZy View Post
                Ermahgerd estrbrished

From all the hype, I'm kind of a little dissapointed.

Was expecting my mind to be blown, Site launches an its...

It's another car site with a general crew

*shrugs*
                not just a car site..... it's estblshd......
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Also, loving the work HOS are putting in Rayray <3

Comment

• Originally posted by HoZy View Post
                    Ermahgerd estrbrished

From all the hype, I'm kind of a little dissapointed.

Was expecting my mind to be blown, Site launches an its...

It's another car site with a general crew

*shrugs*
                    Keep your eyes out. its a work in progress. Never intended to release errrrrrrrrthang in one big hit. Slowly my friend slowly. As for general crew, that may be the case. But i go by the saying never judge a book by its cover. Whilst Co-ordinating and hooking shit up I was amazed to discover what contacts my team members had which has enabled us to hook features deep inside companies and race teams that nobody has yet to venture into.

Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                    Yer
                    is that tiff?

Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                    Also, clicked on the 'DIVx' video on the front page of the estblshd page with my headphones on. Seriously almost blew my head apart how loud it played :/

Also, for some reason when I first loaded the page it loaded wrong and all the text was messed up without a background, so couldn't read anything... I was all like wtf is going on here... Refreshed it and it must have loaded properly. Nice work guys, page looks the goods
                    Was a bug we identified and it was fixed

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    not just a car site..... it's estblshd......
                    You were always skeptical from day one when i first approached you -.-
                    if anything man, would love to hear some constructive criticism and what you think of estblshd personally and not on the forums. I value your opinion greatly and at the same time I want this to succeed.
                    Last edited by private_numero; 10-09-2012, 12:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                      Keep your eyes out. its a work in progress. Never intended to release errrrrrrrrthang in one big hit. Slowly my friend slowly. As for general crew, that may be the case. But i go by the saying never judge a book by its cover. Whilst Co-ordinating and hooking shit up I was amazed to discover what contacts my team members had which has enabled us to hook features deep inside companies and race teams that nobody has yet to venture into..
                      Myself and many others look forward to it Bring on the awesome.

Cheers
                      Mat

Comment

• I hope you had to take a massive shit multiple times Oxer Irwin.
                        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                          You were always skeptical from day one when i first approached you -.-
                          if anything man, would love to hear some constructive criticism and what you think of estblshd personally and not on the forums. I value your opinion greatly and at the same time I want this to succeed.
                          Dont worry, I will tell you personally. as long as you dont use this forum to try and promote the shit out of it, we have no issue, because if you do then estblshd will be no better then stance nation.

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                          I hope you had to take a massive shit multiple times Oxer Irwin.
                          Dude, im still fucking digesting. sooooo much food

Comment

• Lol Dw oxer. If I was going to do such thing I would have done it already.

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                              Yer
                              Why did you keep humping me when she was standing next to you?

Comment

• ^ because you sah sexay derrrrrrrrrrrr
                                Originally posted by Smeeeb
                                Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

Working...
                                X