Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah the only issue is I need these notches put in around where the bolts go which BBS don't require.

They don't need to be in there and if they were not notched out, you would be able to see if if you look at the rim front on. (see below)

I think I could live with it if I was getting all 4 done but I only need 2 done so they won't be the same and that will bother me.

Comment

• just sit there with a dremel and notch them yourself....

The issue with that it theat rim becomes weaker and theres more chance of leaks from the silicone unless you have the new lips welded on...
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Yeah I thought about that.... but I don't think I have the patience to do 80 of them. I need them done by a machine. I've emailed a place called Eastern Wheel Works and maybe they can give me some advice/info. Apparently they do the drilling for Whitehorse.

Comment

• Daniel, that was a legit question. Can you eat chinese food?
          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
            Yeah I thought about that.... but I don't think I have the patience to do 80 of them. I need them done by a machine. I've emailed a place called Eastern Wheel Works and maybe they can give me some advice/info. Apparently they do the drilling for Whitehorse.
            Good luck lol.... hope you have a spare arm to pay them with.... Just cut your brothers off...

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
            Daniel, that was a legit question. Can you eat chinese food?
            yes.
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• post comparo pic? I think I see what you're trying to point out, but not 100% sure.

I would be interested to know if whitehorse do any heat treatment on the lips. I doubt they do, which means it should be too hard to get the bit machined out.
              also thinkg a laser or water cutter could be used to that. something that doesn't put too much heat in, cause you don't want warpage of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                Good luck lol.... hope you have a spare arm to pay them with.... Just cut your brothers off...

yes.

its funny, bcoz you both the same/mirror image and shit. fkin herfurtthzzzzzzzz unky jom.

yes..............

Comment

• Tranz if there was one word to describe you, it'd have to be "Dafuq"
                  Originally posted by TRaNz
                  We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• How much does the average Rim build cost you blokes?

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
                      Tranz if there was one word to describe you, it'd have to be "Dafuq"
                      Nah nah ay, itd be Faaabbbuullloouuussssssss

Comment

• click on aussie random thread and think what if that song oopaaaaa gangam style replaced with the words aussie random threadddddd.

fek work is killing me
                        Originally posted by Smeeeb
                        Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                          Nah nah ay, itd be Faaabbbuullloouuussssssss
                          03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

getout.

Comment

• Dafuq happened in the last two pages... Hahahaha

Back from NZ also! Was an epic 2 weeks

Comment

• stayed up till 3am just to call them on the phone to place the order (their website is fkarked) but will finally have guard inbetween lip/wheel action in under 2 weeks yeuh.

also lol at aussie random thread tags
                              - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                              Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Driving home tonight on the HWY, was bored so figured I'd see how fast my car can go, NEK MINIT dead kangaroo laying in the middle of my lane. Minor sideways action at 160km/h is hell scary. Just about shit my pants haha.
                                We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

Working...
                                X