Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats and welcome to continuous mind fucking even more than automobiles.
    Originally posted by Smeeeb
    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• all you needed was the VL ox......hahaha

but srs, congrats, tis good

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
        just hope they protect it good. i had a dumbshit send me a m3 evo sump and oil pump, turned up with a brken mount on the oil pump. still waiting on a replacement pump from him.
        Sump should be right, not much they can do to wreck it unless they throw it on the ground etc. but I can see how a fuel pump and mount could cop some damage... Unlucky mate. I just ordered a new fuel pump for the wagon from Turner. Box came in the other day. Haven't opened it to check yet. Hope it's ok :/

Hopefully that seller will sort you out soon mate.
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Ox in
          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            Legit, from the other side of the world.
            what's his name? Sounds exotic.
            Fair Dinkum

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryPerkins View Post
              what's his name? Sounds exotic.

Lafawnduh...

Comment

• so ox finally got in touch with foffas sister! naise!

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                  Sump should be right, not much they can do to wreck it unless they throw it on the ground etc. but I can see how a fuel pump and mount could cop some damage... Unlucky mate. I just ordered a new fuel pump for the wagon from Turner. Box came in the other day. Haven't opened it to check yet. Hope it's ok :/

Hopefully that seller will sort you out soon mate.
                  oil pump :p

you'd be surprised how rough postal places can be, and how easy shit can break, especially cast stuff.

luckily its only the second thing ive had broken in the post, other thing was a front bar for the e21, that was packaged just as poorly as the sump. bubble wrap and a couple of cardboard picture frame corners.

Comment

• pics or ban ox, since i put a pic of me and my missus up

cunt

Comment

• its gonna cost me 100 pounds to get the 4 rolls royce hubcaps shipped over

Comment

• just sent payment for the rolls royce hubcaps!

$246 - 150 pounds

fuark

Comment

• wait wat? We all know who. That guy.

Comment

• Blade is a fucken epic movie !

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                              just sent payment for the rolls royce hubcaps!

$246 - 150 pounds

fuark
                              $250 for hub caps? the fuck are you drinking your neighbours goon again?
                              - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                              Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• I dont know anyone in aus that makes lips apart from whitehorse, but there are a couple companies overseas that should be able to make them how you want, but it'll cost an arm and a leg.
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X