Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80 bucks is good, guessing cleaned up used item?

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXAtWvLwye8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXAtWvLwye8[/ame]

Comment

• the fuck is going on in here

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
          Confusing direction is confusing.

Also e30 sump from the uk-$80 posted, e30 sump from local bmw spares place-$500. Australia ftw....-_-
          just hope they protect it good. i had a dumbshit send me a m3 evo sump and oil pump, turned up with a brken mount on the oil pump. still waiting on a replacement pump from him.

Comment

• i want a dually

Comment

• Fkn cops raided my house, disrespected my whole family, said something about an ox dobbing me in for terror activities.

anyone have jdm plates I can borrow on the 21st of oct?

Comment

• Since people are probably gonna start spreading the word, Im no longer a part of single|works, back to regular stance|works.
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• a wild oxerina has emerged
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    Since people are probably gonna start spreading the word, Im no longer a part of single|works, back to regular stance|works.
                    mother.of.god.

congratz dude, hopefully youre a happier man now =]

Single|Works still lives on. =D
                    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• fleshlight acquired? or is this some legit genuine stuff bru?

Comment

• Legit, from the other side of the world.
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• wasnt leaked by any of us.. seems to have been leaked by you?

cause ur in love. LOL xoXOXoxXOXXO
                          Last edited by cln; 10-02-2012, 11:08 AM.
                          - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                          Originally posted by TRaNz
                          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            Since people are probably gonna start spreading the word, Im no longer a part of single|works, back to regular stance|works.
                            congrats dude!

Comment

• and for that oxer, you better bring some of that fine italian wine on saturday to celebrate

Comment

• I really thought we had something ox...

Nahhhhhhhh congrats dude! Good to see a bro getting swept off his feet :p
                                Originally posted by TRaNz
                                We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

Working...
                                X