• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dude thats fucked...

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D View Post
      Taralgon represent! woot!

Comment

• Had some random walk up and go on about how awesome r32 sedans are in reza lol.
        That you ox?

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
          woke up to the sound of a concrete-saw this morning, look outside and the council are installing a speedbump right outside my house...

F

M

L!!!
          :/ unlucky...
          Originally posted by TRaNz
          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• see a low car in the driveway, make speedbump

Comment

• False alarm, came home from work and the road has been re-sealed where they cut this morning, they must have needed access to something underground, fucking relieved!

Comment

• lol false alarm, lucky break for you there
                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Wow speed hump is bad for low cars and even worse when wankers find it cool to do single peggers on them!!!! LOLWUT

Comment

• Off to sleep.
                    Damn school.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                      woke up to the sound of a concrete-saw this morning, look outside and the council are installing a speedbump right outside my house...

F

M

L!!!
                      Were you more upset about the speed hump? Or being woken up? LOL Should try night shift, when council are 'triming trees' in your street while you're trying to sleep... 4 hours of chainsaws.

Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                      Had some random walk up and go on about how awesome r32 sedans are in reza lol.
                      That you ox?
                      Nah dude, I would have introduced myself...

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                      see a low car in the driveway, make speedbump
                      lol... If they did that in my street Id just buy steel plates am bole them to the road to 'widen' the hump.. Mind you I just tackle speed humps anyways

Originally posted by anth View Post
                      False alarm, came home from work and the road has been re-sealed where they cut this morning, they must have needed access to something underground, fucking relieved!
                      Good news everyone!

Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                      Wow speed hump is bad for low cars and even worse when wankers find it cool to do single peggers on them!!!! LOLWUT
                      I resent that line..... I used to use them as a starting point
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• try waking up to having your mums fuckin BANGIN friend over..
                        yeah, she knows full well i want to slam the shit out of her.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Bleh this sucks

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                              try waking up to having your mums fuckin BANGIN friend over..
                              yeah, she knows full well i want to slam the shit out of her.
                              Pics or she doesnt exist

On a side note, there is this goose here in the university library talking to some girl and braggin how his ride is just on legal height
                              convo went something like this;

girl - "Yeah your car looks really low!"
                              guy - "Yeah it is, its hard to drive everywhere!"
                              girl - "is it even legal? you must scrape everywhere"
                              guy - "just on legal. Cops pull me over all the time but when they measure it they just let me go"
                              girl - "your so rebelious"

lulz

Comment

• fk i wish i could get a convo with a chick like that.....devo....my car is low...why it no werk for me...dis booshiet.....
                                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Working...
                                X