X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yaLLLLLLa
    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Feel like crap at work......
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
        Feel like crap at work......
        Go too hard last night Tranzy boy!!!!

Comment

• Go hard or go home tranz

In your case, should of gone home. Bahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Fkin wanted to go home but the bunch from my area i was gonna go home with full left me n shit.....so im like..dafuq....ended up going with others to a club instead....lmfao...full gangnam style

Comment

• Fuck yes, just bought another pair of RS, now time to go to sleep.

Comment

• Is there a reason why MX-5's/Miata's are so expensive in Australia?

Comment

• Because they're convertable

and quite frankly, there aren't many about which means all cabs hold thier values beyound what they're really worth.

good condition mk 1 cab, should only be worth 2.5K. in reality, you can sell it pretty easily for 5K. So I'm guessing same same for MX5's. also probably a bit of cult status.

oh, ford capris are cheap. but for good reason, they're shit, lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
                    Is there a reason why MX-5's/Miata's are so expensive in Australia?
                    fkin straya cunt!

Comment

• lukeys got a missus, shiiii

Comment

• Oh my...

Comment

• thank fuk kebab sexspec is not as prominent in WA -.-

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CfNarCjSHM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CfNarCjSHM[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by HoZy View Post
                              Oh my...

omfg wat happened to it? looks like it gott written off. Poor car. =[

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                                omfg wat happened to it? looks like it gott written off. Poor car. =[
                                Lol
                                Originally posted by TRaNz
                                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X