X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accord Euro BBS RS by Full Motion Photography, on Flickr

DSC_2252 by Full Motion Photography, on Flickr
    Last edited by elitee; 08-27-2012, 06:30 AM.

Comment

• ^sweeet

Comment

• miiinnttt robbbiieeee!!!
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
          Originally posted by TRaNz
          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Tuff avatar

Comment

• wtf you stole my avatar
              - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
              Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Melbourne is so cool. I'm so Jealous. Y we no have good car meets in Canberra?

Comment

• Minor Sig adjustment.

Comment

• some bloke on VWW asking if he can put 14" tyres on 15" wheels....

Nice sigs though guise. Need to create awareness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tidy View Post
                      Melbourne is so cool. I'm so Jealous. Y we no have good car meets in Canberra?

lets start organizing some then! I know a decent amount of car enthusiasts in canberra..
                      We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Fuckin lol at tonight Hahahaha

Comment

• saaa upset i missed out on G.C with you bumz. =[
                          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Completely forgot about gc!
                            Lol at avatar
                            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D View Post
                              some bloke on VWW asking if he can put 14" tyres on 15" wheels....

Nice sigs though guise. Need to create awareness.
                              Just saw that, hahaha.
                              Sure has no idea how a tyre works, but then to go abusing people who a genuinely helping. What at a twat
                              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Fucking over it. Like how do you have constipated diarrhea.

Good to see Melbourne is being active while im away.

Back in Queenstown now.

Comment

Working...
                                X