X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Lolled when I hit a roo...

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
      Haha now you're making me looking like an idiot!! Nah it's not so much the steps as the actual design.

As in, I can't slide my square bar mounts a long the racks to position the deflector unless I unclip them.

I did have a long day at work though, so it was definitely worse then it seemed haha.
      Ohhhh haha, nahh, I **** installing the deflectors haha, you actually do have to do what you said, there isn't another way around it unfortunatly :/

Comment

• Comment

• Oxer: so mayo, and garlic.
          Me: yeah, and bull semen.
          Ox: what?
          Me: bull semen.
          Ox: what's that?

Bahahahhaha ox so innocent.

Comment

• Oxer was trolling you Moh....hahaha

Lukey engine swap...L series with Luktec, when Luktec kicks in it sounds like......bbbaaaaaaFKINSTRAYACUNTAAAAAAAAA
            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• 1 j Luke no shit

Comment

• rev limiter noises all day

Comment

• too much pork

Comment

• who went hardtuned? see the del sol with eg front on meisters? my old wheels... ppl get excited and im like dont get that reaction on my car... so sad =(
                    sigpic

Comment

• new fuse/relay box layout

Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• 1J Lukey - runs on alcamahol, for better combustion;.

lol, ox. a Vl turbo. when are we hitting up lipton for skids bro.

Comment

• Trying to work out why I was getting the bird from a vl on the way to hardtuned.
                          Bit delayed on the stancework sticker and ox hanging out the drivers window lol.

Btw, enough cops at that meet?
                          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Lolfest @ Ox driving a vl turbs.

Random azns mirin my car at a servo today. Was pretty funny
                            Originally posted by TRaNz
                            We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Comment

• We had HardTuned | Newcastle meet tonight. Fair effort seeing as Newcastle scene isn't that big. Had a nice mix of Euros but obviously more Japanese cars there.

Then a few random heros in Commodores which were doing skids in the carpark and brought the cops, thanks guys. >_>

Comment

Working...
                                X