come at me ******
    <3

Can't wait to see the wheels on it
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• has fitmUnt ><

sigpic

Comment

• Anyone know an engineer that will get my e30 wag's on the road... The workshop i am taking it to, their engineer is on holiday until the start of september >_<
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• engineer for what mike?

Moh stfu
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
            Anyone know an engineer that will get my e30 wag's on the road... The workshop i am taking it to, their engineer is on holiday until the start of september >_<
            Speak to Bill at Talk Torque

Comment

• 2 sleeps til New Zeland.

Balls deep in pow pow and party town!

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                2 sleeps til New Zeland.

Balls deep in pow pow and party town!
                What you planning to do there dude? Anything in specific

Comment

• Thought this was one of the camberra boys... till i saw the plates.. tripped the fuck out

Originally posted by YUNOstance View Post
                  So a good friend did this:

maybe tooooo much photoshop...but fuck it.

Next on my personal "to do" list, will be some new wheels.

Comment

• hmmmmmmmm wat to do tonite

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                      What you planning to do there dude? Anything in specific
                      Ski, sink piss, party, take drugs, chat up woman who dont know my Mrs.... Just be an all round maddd cunt... You know how it is!

Comment

• Tranz you better be getting some action or putting in some serious gorund work for your hott date tonight. And dont say friend zone. Champange the works!

Comment

• some cunt I went to college with, his facebook profile pic is him wearing guy fawkes mask.

fuckin cunt.
                          We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• what tyres do you guys recommend for my 18 x 8.5 and 18 x 9.5 wheels?
                            thinking 215/35 for the front and a 235/40 for the rear
                            03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

getout.

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                              has fitmUnt ><

how many times have i told you, its failmUnt. Its fitmUnt when you had all meisters all round...aiiyahhh....

Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                              Thought this was one of the camberra boys... till i saw the plates.. tripped the fuck out
                              hes got a non genuine Guy Fawkes mask......failing. LOL

Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                              Tranz you better be getting some action or putting in some serious gorund work for your hott date tonight. And dont say friend zone. Champange the works!
                              I take single|works seriously, im just taking her out for her b`day at a mint 5 star jap restaurant, also had cupcakes made for her with her name and Parisian theme and a cuddly Parisian pillow for her....hahahaha....coz im cute and romantic and shit.
                              #FriendZone

hahahahahaha

Originally posted by foffa View Post
                              some cunt I went to college with, his facebook profile pic is him wearing guy fawkes mask.

fuckin cunt.
                              defz SW event up to Canberra so we can neck him.....hahahahahahahah

Originally posted by sturgey View Post
                              what tyres do you guys recommend for my 18 x 8.5 and 18 x 9.5 wheels?
                              thinking 215/35 for the front and a 235/40 for the rear
                              if you can push for 205 for the fronts and rears 225 or 215. moar strretch.
                              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Jacey wacey you dissapoint. So much money and effort for a female, you should be saying YUNOGIVEPUNANI?

Comment

Working...
                                X