Clear All

• pulling the engine out of the honda tomorrow

Comment

• Attention Everyone

Originally posted by TRaNz
      We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
        Oath im hopeless in the kitchen. But put me infront of a BBQ and im a machine
        Im good in both departments.

Originally posted by foffa View Post
        Attention Everyone
        You resprayed your car?

lolj/k.

Cam has the wheels on!? Hell fuckin yeah! More pics!!!
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Such a desirable man Ox. I'd fuck you. Only for you're cooking skills tho.

Cunt :p

Yeah man these things look crazy. Need to adjust camber on the from and shim the rear 1-2 degrees to stop the scrub

Looks dope.

Comment

• Worked hard today, went and rode my bike at the trails then skate park, yelled at some sluts at some under age emo slut fest gig in Croydon.

No at home cooked me some meat, toast, salso and mleted cheese. Had a few JD's and now on the golden ale.

Good to be back home for a few days!

Comment

• drinking black barrel 8% cans, young blokes asleep on my lap. wrenching on lukeys hondarrrhhhh tomorrow. me gusta.

Comment

• mmmiiinnnnntttt work fellasz
                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• So many cars on prinny with width and stretch... Shame about the reverse rake...
                  Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                    So many cars on prinny with width and stretch... Shame about the reverse rake...
                    theres more fitmUnt now? =O
                    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                      my cock is massive, you cant deny my girth.
                      Originally posted by Bflat View Post
                      This has got me pretty damn excited.

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                        This guy thinks he's a clever cunt ey?

Comment

• Afternoon y'all !

Comment

• Originally posted by MadScientist View Post
                            drinking black barrel 8% cans, young blokes asleep on my lap. wrenching on lukeys hondarrrhhhh tomorrow. me gusta.
                            Am i missing something hahahah? :P

Comment

• So went to a mates housewarming party last night, he lives with a bunch of girls. 10 minutes after walking in the front door I'm in the kitchen opening a beer and one of the girls grabs my hand and pulls me into her room. Hadn't even talked to her by this point. Sitting on her bed, she goes "Is this weird?" Pulls her undies down, full vag out. She had two bruises either side of her vag, I was like wtf? Then I see the scar from a c-section. I'd had 2 beers by then and my standards kicked in and I bailed haha.

then later on she got her tits out for the boys and I signed em. FOFF in permo right over the nipple.

fucking sluts man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bflat View Post
                                This guy thinks he's a clever cunt ey?
                                lets go kunt. me you 1 on 1 gc tonight shirts off, butter lubed.
                                Originally posted by foffa View Post
                                So went to a mates housewarming party last night, he lives with a bunch of girls. 10 minutes after walking in the front door I'm in the kitchen opening a beer and one of the girls grabs my hand and pulls me into her room. Hadn't even talked to her by this point. Sitting on her bed, she goes "Is this weird?" Pulls her undies down, full vag out. She had two bruises either side of her vag, I was like wtf? Then I see the scar from a c-section. I'd had 2 beers by then and my standards kicked in and I bailed haha.

then later on she got her tits out for the boys and I signed em. FOFF in permo right over the nipple.

fucking sluts man.
                                you fucked her... right?

Comment

Working...
                                X