• Show
Clear All

• Brokeback mountain S|W edition?
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• fuck yeah, full homo sesh
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• 19000 posts.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          19000 posts.
          = more scene points and more lows
          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
            Brokeback mountain S|W edition?
            Pretty sure if GAD doesn't happen we'll be at Foff's in 'Queeny'

Can we rip skids in your lawn in the shape of the S|W logo so we can get a mad feature?

Comment

• What's queeny? Farms don't have lawns bro. Theyre called paddocks.

It could be held at my place but I've said it before and I'll say it again, y'all will pussy out at my driveway haha

Comment

What's queeny? Farms don't have lawns bro. Theyre called paddocks.

It could be held at my place but I've said it before and I'll say it again, y'all will pussy out at my driveway haha
                challenge accepted
                sigpic

Comment

I can't spell your suburb/town.

Comment

• Sutton? That's my suburb haha

Comment

• looool nofels froffin for a photo sesh.
                      cute cunt was bouncing off the walls last night haha

Comment

• lost 3 demerits and a fine for not stopping at a stop sign...

but they didnt say anything about my car on the ground... gotta be doing something wrong ><
                        sigpic

Comment

• stab them?

Comment

• man i was hoping they dont defect me as i was gonna cop a fine for not obeying road signs... so i just went with the flow
                            sigpic

Comment

hahahah Ryan is a city boy, although he obviously didnt learn from his easter visit to mine.

Originally posted by foffa View Post
                              challenge accepted!

Rear beam aligned.
                              in the past would run 5mm spacer on one side and the other still poked more. typical FWD VAG thing, nows its within 1-2mm.
                              Not bad for loosing 8 bolts off and smashing it with a hammer.
                              Might be less as I think the autostradas are slightly different in over all widths
                              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                                hahahah Ryan is a city boy, although he obviously didnt learn from his easter visit to mine.

challenge accepted!

Rear beam aligned.
                                in the past would run 5mm spacer on one side and the other still poked more. typical FWD VAG thing, nows its within 1-2mm.
                                Not bad for loosing 8 bolts off and smashing it with a hammer.
                                Might be less as I think the autostradas are slightly different in over all widths
                                Well if Foff's driveway is anything like Dyl's we'll have mad fun on it.
                                Quenbaeyen? However you fkn spell it, that's where u said you live last time.

Comment

Working...
                                X