Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its all about image! you have the dickheads that hoon around in there vn como's proving to the cops they can do a burnout and act like they own the streets Eg. Oxer

JK!
    then cops that think we're the dickheads that do the same. They dont understand enthusiast.
    take a car with a rollcage and harness anddo a hill run a crash. survival rate would be high take a vn commo on 20's and do the same. 5 dead kunts

Comment

Atjo; Probably best if you edit what your planning to do in your post. Forums are a public place, and even though its unlikely popo will be around i wouldnt want your workshop getting a notice or something because someone said something to someone then the popo came around etc etc. Ive seen and heard of raids occuring due to people dropping info over a forum before. Maybe thats why im like this. But just a headsup brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Atjo View Post
        More people start moving to point cook so probably more police around.
        A mate of mine had a statesman on bags with the tank and compressor in the boot. He got a letter aswell, so he put stockies on, aired it right up, disconnected the compressor incase it went off, got heaps of dirty laundry and piled it into the boot (incase they decided to look, just say its laundry day, no one wants to touch other peoples dirty smelly undies). He went there, cops had a look and one of them said "did you have fun putting the springs back in?" He said "yep!" and drove away. No more to be said.
        Last edited by Oxer; 09-28-2010, 08:08 PM.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolla View Post
          its all about image! you have the dickheads that hoon around in there vn como's proving to the cops they can do a burnout and act like they own the streets Eg. Oxer

JK!
          then cops that think we're the dickheads that do the same. They dont understand enthusiast.
          take a car with a rollcage and harness anddo a hill run a crash. survival rate would be high take a vn commo on 20's and do the same. 5 dead kunts
          I run these streets.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            I run these streets.

ahahhaha classic! "i live my life 1/4 mile at a time.'

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolla View Post
              ahahhaha classic! "i live my life 1/4 mile at a time.'
              I live my life a speed bump at a time... 10 sec pass over those bitches ftw!

Comment

wow you are going pretty fast 10 sec yo
                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Damn straight.. Ill be in the 9's soon enough.

Comment

Bed time guys, Night off tonight, gonna try catch up on some sleep..

Comment

• catch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        You could just air it right up on stockies and cover up all the tanks, switches etc...

A mate of mine had a statesman on bags with the tank and compressor in the boot. He got a letter aswell, so he put stockies on, aired it right up, disconnected the compressor incase it went off, got heaps of dirty laundry and piled it into the boot (incase they decided to look, just say its laundry day, no one wants to touch other peoples dirty smelly undies). He went there, cops had a look and one of them said "did you have fun putting the springs back in?" He said "yep!" and drove away. No more to be said.
                        So they knew that he got bags? Did they check the suspension?

Comment

• Originally posted by Atjo View Post
                          So they knew that he got bags? Did they check the suspension?
                          They looked right at the struts and let him drive away! They had no idea!

If you dont say anything, they will never know. If they ask, you just say its from honda, I dont know anything, Im not a mechanic... As long as the switches are hidden away and disconected, it wont go up or down, so how can they prove they are or arent what they think they might be?

There are lots of stupid people in this world, if you act like one then you blend in like the rest of them

Comment

• wow i feel sorry for the guys who's received the letters. cant get any worse than that.

seriously, SW meets should be kept private only. for us to start the scene which originates from the states, we should remember unfortunately we are NOT in the states. the laws are different, sadly here cops **** what we love, hence the fact is that the scene will never be as great as what you see in the states - well, until the law is changed one day, if ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxer View Post

there are lots of stupid people in this world, if you act like one then you blend in like the rest of them
                              this ^^^^^

Comment

• so my wheel-whores stuff finally arrived today

Comment

Working...
                                X