• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hhahahaha

gold.

Comment

• Originally posted by x10hz View Post
      if she looks good in trackies, game over.
      i actually find girls that look good in trackies quite sexy.
      infact, to a guy from the northern suburbs. trackies are sexier than lingerie.

on another note, looking at an auto gmg R33 tonight. straight swap for my car.
      owner says it has a noisy lifter..
      if i use a long ass screw driver (you know how you put the end against a part to hear it vibrate etc, anyway. im worried it might be a bearing so will a screw driver kinda work?
      being broke ftl

edit: also, i dig gun metal grey but its auto but thats okay because na skylines are slow so ill just slam it and pretend im hardcore
      Last edited by mohsen; 03-17-2011, 07:38 PM. Reason: reason why its auto

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post

Wait till you see pics of it... the getz got faaaawwwwked up.
        Im thinking of buying one to enter burnout comps and show up some big ass v8s, what you reckon?

lol sickest weekend

Comment

• put in a rear mounted 13b.. AND LEAVE THE FWD set up
          twin engine lunacy if that is even possible

Comment

• on the phone to autobarn and the guy put me on hold so im listening to the guy advertising bla bla and they had pokemon music playing in the background
            like, when you battle.. that dramatic battle music lmfao

Comment

• twin engine is defiantly do-able. VW guys have been doing it for ages. I'd love to do one, just for the shear sleeper factor. and the ability to do this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOk7dU1Irhs"]YouTube - Lupo W12 launch[/ame]

Comment

• i love chicks who wear trackies!

huge turn on for me lol

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                  i actually find girls that look good in trackies quite sexy.
                  infact, to a guy from the northern suburbs. trackies are sexier than lingerie.

edit: also, i dig gun metal grey but its auto but thats okay because na skylines are slow so ill just slam it and pretend im hardcore
                  That is the most truthfull statement ever posted. God its good to have other northeners on here.

Originally posted by Alexx View Post
                  Im thinking of buying one to enter burnout comps and show up some big ass v8s, what you reckon?

lol sickest weekend
                  hahaha was the best. That burnout after we shot emilios and charlies was the bomb, if only both wheels lit up... hahaha

Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                  on the phone to autobarn and the guy put me on hold so im listening to the guy advertising bla bla and they had pokemon music playing in the background
                  like, when you battle.. that dramatic battle music lmfao
                  ask for Gary Motherfucking Oak.
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    That is the most truthfull statement ever posted. God its good to have other northeners on here.
                    haha indeed it is
                    how old are ya man?
                    your profile says 21, which means i was in prep when you were in yr 3 LOL

on another note, went and had a look at that 33. bought a mechanics stethoscope, best 20 bux i have EVER spent
                    back to the 33, rock up. wow, gun metal grey with a tint of PINK. nice, oh wow! purple bumpers! OMFG RIPPED UP DOOR CARDS MAN!
                    the guy starts it
                    brap TAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPA
                    guy- its mechanically perfect if it wasnt for the lifter.
                    me- ah ok.
                    now as most would know, lifters are loud but not loud enough to have to YELL!
                    this thing sounded like it wasnt knocking, IT WAS SLAMMING! and he gives it a rev... thats the part where the throttle got stuck and started bouncing off the limiter bahahahahaha

and he still had the nerve to say my car has had a new quarter and paint
                    pft fool, its all original. its just been looked after
                    Last edited by mohsen; 03-18-2011, 08:11 AM.

Comment

haha indeed it is
                      how old are ya man?
                      your profile says 21, which means i was in prep when you were in yr 3 LOL

on another note, went and had a look at that 33. bought a mechanics stethoscope, best 20 bux i have EVER spent
                      back to the 33, rock up. wow, gun metal grey with a tint of PINK. nice, oh wow! purple bumpers! OMFG RIPPED UP DOOR CARDS MAN!
                      the guy starts it
                      brap TAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPA
                      guy- its mechanically perfect if it wasnt for the lifter.
                      me- ah ok.
                      now as most would know, lifters are loud but not loud enough to have to YELL!
                      this thing sounded like it wasnt knocking, IT WAS SLAMMING! and he gives it a rev... thats the part where the throttle got stuck and started bouncing off the limiter bahahahahaha

and he still had the nerve to say my car has had a new quarter and paint
                      pft fool, its all original. its just been looked after
                      Indeed I are 21.

dude, your car has had a rear quarter....

Comment

put in a rear mounted 13b.. AND LEAVE THE FWD set up
                        twin engine lunacy if that is even possible
                        13Bs have huge gearboxes, to put that in the Getz you would need to have the engine where the fwd engine is and even then there is a chance that the gear lever wouldn't even line up with the shifter hole and sit further back
                        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Lol. I wish it had GTR quarters...

You left in yr 4 yeh? If so. Like, whoahhhh we went to primary school together Mannnnn :p

Roman- I wouldnt know man. Always though rotors where teh gaids

Comment

• i like rotors they are unique especially their noise at full song
                            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Lol. I wish it had GTR quarters...

You left in yr 4 yeh? If so. Like, whoahhhh we went to primary school together Mannnnn :p

Roman- I wouldnt know man. Always though rotors where teh gaids
                              3 or 4, dont remember to be honest hahahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                                i like rotors they are unique especially their noise at full song
                                you ever eaten clag glue? Casue thats what a rotor runs like, untill it hits that 1000rpm of useable power.

Comment

Working...
                                X