X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday sex

Comment

• Namskies Buerrfffffddaaaaiiiiiiiii!!!!
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Everyone said 'happy birthday' stupidly, and then tranz takes it one step further ahahahaha, standard

Comment

• Excuse me mine was said with love and affection kthx
          - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
          Originally posted by TRaNz
          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• mine was said with rape.

Comment

• Hence the 10 wives and a donkey
              - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
              Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• thanks all... love you all s|w familia! =D
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                  Hence the 10 wives and a donkey
                  Why widebody Skyline?

Because 6 wives in the back seat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bflat View Post
                    Why widebody Skyline?

Because 6 wives in the back seat.
                    Or 3 fat wives?

Comment

• More room for explosives.

Comment

• Went to the shops today as im heading to NZ in August for a few weeks skiiing. Im pretty keen on getting some new stuff before I leave. I went into a shop iv been into many times. No service, I walked around for a bit and still no help.

I didnt have my latest fashion clothes on so I was looking like a dag, no one person in the shop offered me some help. After just looking for a bit a guy who comes to the skate park walks in and the staff ask him if he needs a hand straight away. He is looking pretty rad with his vans, skinnies and flanno hoodie.

WTF how do the staff know that I have $1000000000 in my pocket ready to lash out on the newish kit. WTF!

I work in a bike shop part time and yes I normally have a quick guess about the person by taking a look at them. But I couldnt care if they are poor, rich, hell iv even sold bikes to a guy with one arm. They have chosen your shop and its your job to help them.

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^ fucken **** this. or they are there having a conversation look at you and keep talking dafuq kents. walk out and tell them to go fuck themselves with a pineapple
                          Originally posted by Smeeeb
                          Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                            Everyone said 'happy birthday' stupidly, and then tranz takes it one step further ahahahaha, standard
                            everyone thinks before they speak, and then George takes it one step backwards and doesnt think, just speaks. ahahahahaha, standard.
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Hb nam man
                              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• happy birthday nam !!

Comment

Working...
                                X