This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
    Mate be extra careful with wide wheels and offset on the front of a bug. Remember that the wheels can hit the headlight bucket and also hit the gaurd.

Narrowed beams, drop spindles etc are all very important to gettting a beetle low.

Id suggest you have a look on a forum called German Look.
    Hey mate!
    Yeah, I am very aware of this, have lowered an old beetle, but mine is a bit different that's for sure. Mine isn't a beam, it's all struts baby. Am a member of the German Look forum too, so all good!

I won't be going crazy low, I'm more concerned about the inside, I'm worried the wheel will either a) hit the inside of the guard (body) or b) hit the strut spring itself.

Will see how it goes tonight, going to mock it up and report back soon!
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
      Hey mate!
      Yeah, I am very aware of this, have lowered an old beetle, but mine is a bit different that's for sure. Mine isn't a beam, it's all struts baby. Am a member of the German Look forum too, so all good!

I won't be going crazy low, I'm more concerned about the inside, I'm worried the wheel will either a) hit the inside of the guard (body) or b) hit the strut spring itself.

Will see how it goes tonight, going to mock it up and report back soon!
      Ah no worries then. Id have a look at some of the hill climb bugs running aroun Oz. Stan Pobjoy runs 13x9" or something crazy on his demon and that thing is slammed!

Comment

• - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
        Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• wtf lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI6CfKcMhjY"]Jack Sparrow (feat. Michael Bolton) - YouTube[/ame]
          Flickr
          FB Page
          Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
            Ah no worries then. Id have a look at some of the hill climb bugs running aroun Oz. Stan Pobjoy runs 13x9" or something crazy on his demon and that thing is slammed!
            Yeah, Stan's isn't an L bug either, his is a freaking insane setup though!
            Double wishbone front end if I remember correctly.

Spent too long drooling over Stan's beetle. :P
            IG: @sebastienaudeon
            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
            there there.
            keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooper. View Post
              The Lonely Island Cooper? never seen them? so many lols.
              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• no the gif the wtf is directed at

the song is good lol
                Flickr
                FB Page
                Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                  i love its saaa muchieszzz
                  S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                    I don't even...

Comment

• is she having a fit? or just wobbling her titties for the lads?
                      We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Comment

• Anybody still exist?

Comment

• Yeah mang....we all just tired as with this sydney thing
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Too busy stressing over Sydney's shitty roads and no u-turns..
                              We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• no u-turns?

wtf

just do uturn anyway and say ur from vic and didnt know

Comment

Working...
                                X