This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Smeeeb
    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Noobs be noobin

Comment

• he's probably confused about that stupid thing cops do when they push on your car and say you don't have 3/4s of the original suspension travel, or something like that, can't remember the actual figure. They always do it, and it never makes sense.

Comment

• Loooooooooooooooooools.

Please teach me the mighty laws oh preacher.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
            he's probably confused about that stupid thing cops do when they push on your car and say you don't have 3/4s of the original suspension travel, or something like that, can't remember the actual figure. They always do it, and it never makes sense.
            Yeah, im aware of that silly odd technique as Oxybum explained to me before, but just seeing the " legal spring rating " part was like.....lolwut?
            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Where do they get the original suspension travel figures?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
                  Where do they get the original suspension travel figures?
                  from their book of wizardry

Comment

• its okay bcoz he knows heaps about carz n rulz n shitz coz hes owned an Evo 8 MR for like 6 months..........LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Comment

• Work is really quiet atm so I have pelnty of time to do nothing. So went for a ride today at Lysterfield Lake on my mountain bike. Rolling past the main carpark some dude drives past in a comodore coping a head job. I yell and tell him he is boss and that she is a good sport. He slams on the brakes old love giving road head is to happy and looks up to see me pissing myself laughing.

As he is a madd kent he thens needs to yell abuse and call me rude names and tell me that im dead meat etc. Good work ya flog...

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^ bahahahahahahahaha

Road head is the shizzzzz
                        Originally posted by Smeeeb
                        Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• fkin shit true...

Comment

• Say I needed to get wheels to a +52ET, from +30, how would one go about this?

New lips, new barrels, what's the go?

They're currently 16x7j +30ET, but I have a feeling they're going to foul on the inside.
                            Do you guys have this issue with what you're running and just live with it?

Form > function is great, but when she'll be my daily driver and there is a massive fuck off incline into the driveway at work, I don't want to be scrubbing every single day, maybe just once or twice a week
                            IG: @sebastienaudeon
                            1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                            *pats Sebs head*
                            there there.
                            keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Working on a new contact who is setting up shop to make custom wheel lips

It is still a few months away from producing any work, but he would be doing 5-6mm 6061 wheel lips

Can't wait till everything is set up to put my order in.
                              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                                Say I needed to get wheels to a +52ET, from +30, how would one go about this?

New lips, new barrels, what's the go?

They're currently 16x7j +30ET, but I have a feeling they're going to foul on the inside.
                                Do you guys have this issue with what you're running and just live with it?

Form > function is great, but when she'll be my daily driver and there is a massive fuck off incline into the driveway at work, I don't want to be scrubbing every single day, maybe just once or twice a week
                                so they are going to rub on the inside at 7et30, but you want to make them a 7et52...? think you have your maths around the wrong way bro.

to reduce the offset of a RS but keep its same width you want to reduce the lip size and increase the barrel size. but looking at the other pic you posted up they are all ready .5" lips... so going smaller would be interesting..
                                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Working...
                                X