X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mi kho.
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Also got a few or the S|W members rides from Garage Cafe earlier this week.

Comment

• Comment

• This time next week we will be in Sydney <3

Comment

• finally here. cyas wednesday

- = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
              Originally posted by TRaNz
              Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• very nice cln

Comment

• oh mint, the new limited edition flesh light with bolt mounting are here. Defs can notice the better material so the juices dont seep out of the flesh light upon jackpot.

Comment

• Nice Colin! True baller. Fuckin can't wait to see you all

Christmas came for me too.

Car doors are now being resprayed as we speak. Yeeeee

Comment

• Siiiick, everyone's stuff is coming on time!

ETA on powdercoating for my wheels is this Thursday... cutting it close...
                      House of Stance
                      RAW Works

Comment

• im buying stuffs for my car

but not for showcased

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                          im buying stuffs for my car

but not for showcased
                          are you even going for showcased?

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                            are you even going for showcased?
                            no

Comment

• So i got my rim back coz they machined the rash out....and now i have all these new wheel weights on the inside? dafuq? didnt have THAT much before, but now i have lots? esplain pl0x?

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                                So i got my rim back coz they machined the rash out....and now i have all these new wheel weights on the inside? dafuq? didnt have THAT much before, but now i have lots? esplain pl0x?
                                they wouldve needed the tyre to be removed to get rid of the rash

and when they put the tyre back on they wouldve rebalanced the wheel, unless you put the tyre back in the exact same spot you need to rebalance a wheel.

but taking a bit off your wheel, it couldve affected the wheel balance slightly so they just rebalanced it

but if they put new weights on top of/different places to the original weights (without pulling the old weights off first), thats just dodgy, if youre not happy you can pull all the weights off and take it somewhere to get balanced again

Comment

Working...
                                X