X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fail spelling as well lulz
    Originally posted by Smeeeb
    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• ready for drift track day....LOLOLOLjkzjkzjkzjkz

S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• hahhaha... thats what you get for driving over curbs like a boss in a dumped car =P
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
          hahhaha... thats what you get for driving over curbs like a boss in a dumped car =P
          didnt drive over curbs man....just lightly kissed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
            Hahahaha, I so will!
            yeee
            Flickr
            FB Page
            Facebook

Comment

• Nicktoon shows.
              Just got a bunch of shows and most/all their eps, spongebob, angry beavers, hey arnold.
              winnnnnaaahhhh

Comment

• Hey Arnold madddddd!
                Originally posted by Smeeeb
                Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• fuck this fucking weather!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• What time did people get to GC last night? I cruised past on my pushy and no one there???

Comment

• Neni i fucking LOL'd

I cant stop watching this vid. 1 its fucking awesome, 2 technology is crazy today, 3 editing is pro

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JI0wUyH7q4&list=FLvaohs9hwljMOVtOPzzYx-g&feature=mh_lolz"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JI0wUyH7q4&list=FLvaohs9hwljMOVtOPzzYx-g&feature=mh_lolz[/ame]

Comment

• so your gonna do that for our roadtrip to showcased? wow thx for offering your a legend among legends, even higher than zelda xoxo
                        - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                        Originally posted by TRaNz
                        Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• defs Georgina can skate...full kickflip over my hydraulic jack yeah and then nose slide down the jack pole true?

Comment

• ofcourse he can duh he grew up in south AfRicA btw

- = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                            Originally posted by TRaNz
                            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHAAA LOL the other bit that should be in that pie chart is "do you have lions in your back yard" swear if i had a dollar for everytime someone asked me that ..

Comment

• Well..do you?

Comment

Working...
                                X