This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• oi JC come to QR sprints one day when my excel works with a go pro, capture me failing on camera
      Flickr
      FB Page
      Facebook

Comment

• Hahahaha, I so will!

Comment

• Cruising home tonight after having a few beers with my Dad. Pulled onto a main road and cop van flys up beside me, take a quick glance and both cops are just staring at my car. I'm like whatever I'll just act cool. They drive a bit further forward and the passenger cop is like turned around in his seat staring at the front of my car. Kept on going for a couple 100m, then they slam the brakes on and pull in behind me. Riding my ass hole for a few kms, then the lights are thrown on. I'm all like FUCK YOU CUNTS. anyway pull into a side street, stop and turn my car off. Cop comes up and asks for my license and if I've had anything to drink. I tell them I've had 2 beers since 8pm. They walk back and stand on the side of the road for 5 minutes. Then the bloke comes back hands my my license and goes Sorry mate the radio is going nuts tonight! then they drive off.

FUCK YEAH WINNER
          Originally posted by TRaNz
          We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Foff wins life again. you smashed?

pics of half sis?
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Who likes dragons?

Comment

• dragon my balls on your face moh?

get over it cunt, old joke is old.

Comment

• lol fuck you moh.
                  Originally posted by TRaNz
                  We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    dragon my balls on your face moh?

get over it cunt, old joke is old.
                    Imagine my silky smooth nuts, gently dragging along your face, brushing against your lips, you quiver and gasp, not knowing that to do in the situation, not knowing whether or not you're enjoying it, or if you're ****** it, yet you're in a state of extacy, and then I whisper, softly, but firmly, dragonite, I choose you.

Comment

• No homo

Comment

• fuck this fucking weather god fucking DAMNIT!!!!!! FUCK! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

• Yep, this shit sucks

Just hoping no rain Saturday, so I can work on the car
                          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Emergency back up 19" Work varianza T1s on at da fronts......doin skids......LOLLOLOOLOLOLOLOjkz.
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Im so bored at home.....

Comment

• I feel so gay reading this thread now..

Comment

Working...
                                X