X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exhaust tucked

Comment

• Started my mk1 this arvo. Somehow ripped the exhaust off at the flex pipe last time i drove it, and the rear brakes seized. So couldn't actually drive anywhere haha.
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• picked up my polished lips today (some of you will have seen pics on fb). so much joy.

has any one ever clear coated polished metal before?

Unsure if I should leave the polished finish and just apply a bucket load of sealant, clear coat the lips to preserve the (long term) shine, or get them chrome dipped.....

Comment

• Chrome is easier to maintain. clear over polish looks like ass over time... and maintaining raw alloy sucks absolute penis.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• As we say, Shit just got real.

Comment

• Air sussssssssss

Comment

• some company called ocs is doing it...

Comment

• what struts/bags you going Colin?
                  Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• fronts are air force, rear bags are slam specialties.

Comment

• do anything in the way of shortened struts??

lowered the back of mine down, seems i have ruined the 235/35 falkens with camber wear... whoops
                      between the tyres and ruined arches, was a expensive little trip
                      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• The fronts wont need anything, the rears might need shorter shocks, not sure yet.

Comment

• Dylan isn't your bora a 2.0L? Doesn't that mean you have a rear beam? Which means camber doesn't change when you lower it?
                          We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Happy Birthday Dynall/Mike/Froth/Fkyeaguy!!! =D
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
                              Dylan isn't your bora a 2.0L? Doesn't that mean you have a rear beam? Which means camber doesn't change when you lower it?
                              At the height he's always at, the extra toe-in with the factory 2 degrees probably compounds the wear. Plus he's going an extra -2.5 soon too :P Fun times.
                              House of Stance
                              RAW Works

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                                do anything in the way of shortened struts??

lowered the back of mine down, seems i have ruined the 235/35 falkens with camber wear... whoops
                                between the tyres and ruined arches, was a expensive little trip
                                how old were your rears? might wanna get an alignment to check your toe
                                - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                                Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

Working...
                                X