Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well my friend daniel was spotted by the cops driving down point cook rd, just unlucky i think. Nothing much we can do really, if the cops see us than they see us. Anyone here knows what happens if we get defected too many times? I know that getting caught hooning about 3 times could get the car impounded/crushed, but what about defects? same law applies?

Comment

Wow that sucks to hear man, for you too daniel. Where did they spot you?
      EDIT; damn that area is a blackspot. I **** going down hoppers/pointcook/werribee. Plenty of popo everywhere

This is why stanceworks meets i believe should be kept via invite only. Word of mouth is spread slower and only goes to the eyes/ears to thoughs who know
      Last edited by private_numero; 09-28-2010, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by INDOMI View Post
        well my friend daniel was spotted by the cops driving down point cook rd, just unlucky i think. Nothing much we can do really, if the cops see us than they see us. Anyone here knows what happens if we get defected too many times? I know that getting caught hooning about 3 times could get the car impounded/crushed, but what about defects? same law applies?
        Defects come a dime a dozen... No impounding/crushing. You clear it, roll it the way it was, they give you another one, you pay the fines, clear it, etc, etc... They make money in the end, so they wont care.

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
        Wow that sucks to hear man, for you too daniel. Where did they spot you?

This is why stanceworks meets i believe should be kept via invite only. Gives the popo less ideas on where we will be at what time and where
        This is why they will forever stay private Unless someone gets upset and holds a public one, which I wont be anywhere near.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Word up oxer. IMO it should also be organised by the same person everytime (ei you) and ofcourse have familiar people help. For peace of mind cause we know we trust you. And most def, wont be going to them public meets. fuck that. haha

Comment

damn that area is a blackspot. I **** going down hoppers/pointcook/werribee. Plenty of popo everywhere

This is why stanceworks meets i believe should be kept via invite only. Word of mouth is spread slower and only goes to the eyes/ears to thoughs who know
            Weird, I live in Point Cook and hardly see any popo around, Altho Altona Meadows has a TONNE!

Comment

Yeah? I must be badluck then when i go to that area. Couple of my mates live all the way down point cook rd and just off it aswell and everytime i come around i see popo.

That being said, i dont go there often. its just everytime i go i see popo

Comment

Word up oxer. IMO it should also be organised by the same person everytime (ei you) and ofcourse have familiar people help. For peace of mind cause we know we trust you. And most def, wont be going to them public meets. fuck that. haha
                Thats the reason Im hesitant on having a cruise from one location to another... You cant control what will happen... Where as a meet in one spot, on private property is a bit easier to grasp, especially if 5-0 happen to turn up. I know its not as much fun, but like Ive said, I would feel like shit if someones car was taken off the road cause of something I organised.

Look at Mike with USDM... I feel so bad and yet there really isnt anything I can do to help out in that situation...

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  Thats the reason Im hesitant on having a cruise from one location to another... You cant control what will happen... Where as a meet in one spot, on private property is a bit easier to grasp, especially if 5-0 happen to turn up. I know its not as much fun, but like Ive said, I would feel like shit if someones car was taken off the road cause of something I organised.

Look at Mike with USDM... I feel so bad and yet there really isnt anything I can do to help out in that situation...
                  Very true Oxer, cruise from one location to another attracts too much attention and promotes silly behaviour.

Comment

Nuh your right oxer. Good move by you. Even though a cruise would be fun, its not worth the risks since theres like 30 of us in the same spot on the same road at the same time.

Maybe a meet up for a cruise at location thats well away from the cbd or hot spot suburbs if anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      Defects come a dime a dozen... No impounding/crushing. You clear it, roll it the way it was, they give you another one, you pay the fines, clear it, etc, etc... They make money in the end, so they wont care.

This is why they will forever stay private Unless someone gets upset and holds a public one, which I wont be anywhere near.
                      thats good to hear, although fines hurt your pocket, nothing hurts more than your car getting crushed to bits

and yeah i agree that this has to stay private, and on private property too, cruise and public place meets are no go for me

Comment

Why do they feel the need to crush up the modded cars? I guess i can see where they are coming from, but if thats the case..why dont they crush the cars of the drink drivers too?

Comment

lets not turn this into the "crushing thread" as i think we went through this conversation on every other forum already
                          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

More people start moving to point cook so probably more police around.
                            Last edited by Atjo; 09-28-2010, 04:29 PM.

Comment

thought i might venture into this thread, not much else going on.

cant wait to get the latest round of mods done to the e21, driving a bog stock vr commodore around is boring as bat shit, i dont know how i enjoyed my vn for so long back in the day!!

Comment

Maybe a meet up for a cruise at location thats well away from the cbd or hot spot suburbs if anything.
                                Could work, but you would have to drive a fair distance, not sure how many people would want to drive for aaaaages haha. Lets have a few more meets first before we go cruising. Since sunday Ive noticed about 7 new melbournians signing up to SW

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                                lets not turn this into the "crushing thread" as i think we went through this conversation on every other forum already
                                Its the random thread, if you dont like it then git owt!

Comment

Working...
                                X