• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOOOOOOOOOOL
    put new sticker on car.......rego sticker.....LOOOOL
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Figured this is as good a place as any to post this...

Spotted at the recent Winton matsuri event...

I wish i had my CP on the glass, but was just unpacking my shit at the time... Looks the goods cruising around the pits though...

Also saw the Black VW on Porsche rolling stock... didnt get any good shots of that though...
      www.brassmunkymedia.com.au

Oversteer Scares The Passengers, Understeer Scares The Driver

Comment

• That's overs car.. Spotted it outside the Honda wreckers in thomastown once and again on high street reza. Looking stock and high lol

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
          That's overs car.. Spotted it outside the Honda wreckers in thomastown once and again on high street reza. Looking stock and high lol
          I know
          www.brassmunkymedia.com.au

Oversteer Scares The Passengers, Understeer Scares The Driver

Comment

• haha, anyone on here want my skyline?
            would love to see it end up kinda how i wanted it. low and phat

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor View Post
              Figured this is as good a place as any to post this...

Spotted at the recent Winton matsuri event...

I wish i had my CP on the glass, but was just unpacking my shit at the time... Looks the goods cruising around the pits though...

Also saw the Black VW on Porsche rolling stock... didnt get any good shots of that though...
              Holy shit, should have come said hi! Although I was all over the place haha.

Originally posted by mohsen View Post
              That's oxers car.. Spotted it outside the Honda wreckers in thomastown once and again on high street reza. Looking stock and high lol
              You live in the area? it was stock for a while after the first defect, and now it sits under the carport defected yet again..

Should be back on the road in 2 weeks.

haha, anyone on here want my skyline?
              would love to see it end up kinda how i wanted it. low and phat
              Ill swap you my civic with all the suspension and type R running gear with a cash adjustment my way, or Ill put it back to stock with 4 stud for straight swap.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• i work in chaffey street..

oh man every bit of me screams DOOOOOOOO EEEEETTTTT haha but for some reason i dont think its a sensible decision at the moment..
                how often do you get defected?

Comment

• No shit! I used to work in chaffey street..

do you live in Thomo/Resa too? or close by?

Haha the civic owes me so much fkn money, it wouldnt be right for me to let it go either, but a 32 4door is pretty much the only skyline I would ever consider owning.

The civic is pretty much fine any other day, but as soon as the CCW's go on it, it will be defected on the same day haha. Those wheels are cursed. Once I clear this defect, Ill be putting a different set of wheels on, will be a good test to see if its just wheels that are the issue. Ive rolled it slammed with stock dc2r wheels past cops and all, they dont even look twice.

Comment

• lol nice, i lived in reza, thomo and now in lalor.. im just a average northern suburb habib haha
                    would really like something rwd or awd.. that said i have noticed alot of guys getting around in converted rps13's so i shall phone the vicroads engineers and ask about the legalities of dropping an r33 gts4 manual box and 25de into it.. then i might continue my gtr fronted, type m podded and skirted, n1 bootlipped dream lol

Comment

• yeeee, norfern suburbs rep mang....fkin hardparkin at Mill Park maccas.....yeeeeeee =D
                      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• lol i dont really hang out in the usual northern hangout spots
                        spent alot of my mid teens working my ass off with my dad.
                        could have bought myself a neat r34 if i didnt blow my cash on so much crap

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                          lol nice, i lived in reza, thomo and now in lalor.. im just a average northern suburb habib haha
                          would really like something rwd or awd.. that said i have noticed alot of guys getting around in converted rps13's so i shall phone the vicroads engineers and ask about the legalities of dropping an r33 gts4 manual box and 25de into it.. then i might continue my gtr fronted, type m podded and skirted, n1 bootlipped dream lol
                          Haha, aslong as you dont plan on picking up the best deal on 20" asanti's from ttf, we will get along just fine

But seriously, those plans sound awesome dude, I like the direction you have for it! Id say keep it and try do that.... If I still had my s13, would have swapped straight away haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                            yeeee, norfern suburbs rep mang....fkin hardparkin at Mill Park maccas.....yeeeeeee =D
                            Shut up Jase, go stab someone, or get your car drug searched again.

lol i dont really hang out in the usual northern hangout spots
                            spent alot of my mid teens working my ass off with my dad.
                            could have bought myself a neat r34 if i didnt blow my cash on so much crap
                            32 > 34.... Sounds like you have your head screwed on dude, how old are ya?

Comment

• haha lol
                              the biggest kick in the guts was the fact its under 125kw/t.. i just needed to submit a form to get an exemption which was rejected because its a sport oriented model
                              pleaded with the vicroads engineers but they couldnt do shit they even agreed with me haha

also finally found those rare pods and genuine plastic east bear skirts for 400 bux!!! and had to pull out because im selling.
                              rim plans were 33 gtr stockers with 10mm spacers all round or 17x9x+20 enkie rpf's

Comment

• 18 man
                                r32>r34>c110>r33

yes, i came very very close to snapping up a c110 coupe

Comment

Working...
                                X