• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahahahaahahahahaha best ever anth

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
      couldn't get that 215/45/17 to stretch on, it is a 9" wheel

the guy didn't have a bead blaster and bicycle tubes trick didn't work
      must be a solid side wall. my 205/45 sdrives went over a 17x9 no worries.
      didnt realise yours were 17"! nomnomnom
      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
        that's what he told you, but in actual fact he probably made his cat/dog lick it off.
        literally laughing my fkn ass off here

Comment

• fianlly got the fucking crank bolt

Comment

• Made a slider for my brother today.

slappedtogethersesh.

Comment

• crazyy ^

Comment

• Just bolted my exhaust manifold back up for the 4th time after trying to find an exhaust leak. Finally hit me that the smoke is probably oil from my hands that's burning off the manifold. FUCK!
                Originally posted by TRaNz
                We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• What are the chances of Collingwood winning the 2012 premiership?

BUCKLEY'S chance.

IG: wade_rees_
                  BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Dinner was the goods, Ute now reps stanceworks, sore butttery arseholes all round.We are the illest

Comment

• and no this isnt 10k HIDs in my rear view
                      Last edited by private_numero; 05-04-2012, 12:14 PM.

Comment

• You get raped?
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• fuckkkk, hope shit is all good.

Comment

• Originally posted by reece
                            Oh man. Luckiest day ever. Warning, story telling time ahead;
                            Got pulled over. Bit of chit chat and he said my car was too low, tyres were too small and poking outside of the guards. Cop took my license and went back to his undercover patrol car. 3 other cops circling the car getting on the floor seeing how low it was. I was done for. uploaded this pic while they were doing it. Anyway he comes back and im like how was your day boss and he asked me the same. Told him i had a long 13 hour day and just going home to rest after kicking back with some mates. He asked where i worked, told him i worked at alfred and st vincents and he asked what i do. Told him im a NURSE. he seemd surprised and continued to tell me i cant drive around like this. I pulled some bullshit saying i didnt no it would drop down this low as the car was heavy and i was gonna fix it on my annual leave at the start of june. He then goes back to his patrol car whilst these other 3 cops inspect. Comes back and goes get it fixed buddy and i said no worries boss and he left me off. CRISIS AVERTED
                            taken from his fb

Comment

• i need a shirt that says 'bogan pride' on it to where to meets down in melb

Comment

• i think we should organise for another get together, but we all get drunk...

Comment

Working...
                                X