Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUCK was this the msg from you reece? soz i crashed after creamfields for 27hrs
    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• thanks! I really need a new lens. Is there any photography forum thats AU based that i can look for second hand lenses?

yeah colin you ranga. your shattered hard LOLOL
      na creamfields would of been sick. how was it man?

and infini, think so bro not to sure LOL. wtf your from keilor? never seen you

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
        Pfp creamfields friedzy since 2pmzehdhkd
        considering i dont even remember being near a computer at 325am when that was posted.. it was a awesome day LOL. tritonal/w&w/a&b
        - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
          thanks! I really need a new lens. Is there any photography forum thats AU based that i can look for second hand lenses?

yeah colin you ranga. your shattered hard LOLOL
          na creamfields would of been sick. how was it man?

and infini, think so bro not to sure LOL. wtf your from keilor? never seen you

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• yeah Keilor East, next to Avondale Heights,

where abouts are you? I usually only drive the Beemer on the weekends.

Comment

• tags: .ryan. loves kriss, bogan pride, call me baby, cuncefucked, cunt, mad aussie bbq, oxer loves atm, oxer loves bbw, oxer loves stancenation, sasha grey, spados is the illest, state of tranz, sunkman is no longer sunk, that didly feelerino, you are the illest

LMFAO

Comment

• went to Downshift meet, was awesome seeing the cars since it was my first time...

scraped under accel lol

oh no it has stance nation stickers in the barrels of his wheels
                Last edited by Cooper.; 04-30-2012, 02:50 AM.
                Flickr
                FB Page
                Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooper. View Post

oh no it has stance nation stickers in the barrels of his wheels
                  lol, did this guy dig a hole under his tires to make his car lower, coz his rim edge is touching the grass yet his tire profile is pretty big

or is his supra that heavy that it sunk into the ground
                  Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Who gives a fuck it's a supra.

:P

Comment

• it sunk in the ground so it can sail away from the meet like the boat it is

Comment

• good one leuekey

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                        lol, did this guy dig a hole under his tires to make his car lower, coz his rim edge is touching the grass yet his tire profile is pretty big

or is his supra that heavy that it sunk into the ground

lmao soft grass
                        Last edited by Cooper.; 04-30-2012, 03:34 AM.
                        Flickr
                        FB Page
                        Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                          sigh, hes so angry, i removed my comment, apologised like a SIR. whatever bro. then a guy comments he was attempting to steal someones itr? sif call me a kunt >.>
                          They just a bunch of wanebee Honda fan boys!

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                            considering i dont even remember being near a computer at 325am when that was posted.. it was a awesome day LOL. tritonal/w&w/a&b
                            did u get sunburnt in the trance arena? LOLOLOLOL.
                            heard W&W were crazy.

Originally posted by elitee View Post
                            Www.photoforum.com.au

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
                            mistah professshhhhhunalz n shietttzzzzz
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Lol at col. Pissa. I want autumn shots... can we do some S|W ones?

Rheeeceeeee- check out kogan online/ebay. What lenses do you want? Ill keep an eye out. I've been using my mrs 60D and her 17-55 2.8...nice lens! I want a 10-22 3.5 and a 50 1.4 when the cash appears!
                              [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by Thestu View Post
                                Lol at col. Pissa. I want autumn shots... can we do some S|W ones?

Rheeeceeeee- check out kogan online/ebay. What lenses do you want? Ill keep an eye out. I've been using my mrs 60D and her 17-55 2.8...nice lens! I want a 10-22 3.5 and a 50 1.4 when the cash appears!

z0mgs almost liek meh. i onli haz canon 17-55mm f2.8 and next one i want is a canon10-22mm. Also did have in mind for a 50mm f1.4, but i got scared id start using that way more than the 17-55mm.....im sure youd know or shed know that 17-55mm lens wasnt cheap either......fkin cost twice as much as my 550D.....LOLOLOLOL

ay mr putang in mo, also check out, eGlobal, DWI, citiwide. greyimport for lenses.....LOL....das wat i did/do
                                LOLOLOL

Taylor Swift 1st album sesh........<3
                                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Working...
                                X