This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
    do you know them? coz i dont want to offend ppl, tired of little kids. but yerh they were basically stock cars, minor mods, stock height, hood bras and called them ILL. just saying not bagging. ><
    I know them lol. Actually was good mates with them from school and stuff, but in hoping they will never find this thread, their crew is fail lol. Nothing but 'fad' mods and whatever is 'in style at the time'. lols

Comment

• sigh, hes so angry, i removed my comment, apologised like a SIR. whatever bro. then a guy comments he was attempting to steal someones itr? sif call me a kunt >.>
      sigpic

Comment

• Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
        sigpic

Comment

• dunno if link works but he removed his comments >< wonder why, coz everyone was on my side lol
          sigpic

Comment

• I had the luls.

don't worry nam, some peoples just can't handle to truth...

Comment

• damn missed it
              Originally posted by Smeeeb
              Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D View Post
                I had the luls.

don't worry nam, some peoples just can't handle to truth...
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                  I know them lol. Actually was good mates with them from school and stuff, but in hoping they will never find this thread, their crew is fail lol. Nothing but 'fad' mods and whatever is 'in style at the time'. lols
                  doesn't your car have flouro wheels, sticker bombing and a bike on the roof?

Comment

• trade the new eg for a h22a ek sedan? and go down the vip route? contemplating
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by .Ryan. View Post
                      doesn't your car have flouro wheels, sticker bombing and a bike on the roof?
                      Yee?

Comment

• he is trying to point out that your flouro wheels, sticker bombed guard and bike ont eh roof are all fad mods.

Comment

• LOL.. he obviously doenst know me personally. My little peice of shit car has more character than any car i've ever personally known.. but hey whatever.

edit; just wanted to mention that its not a 'sticker bomb' like everyone else, i actually drew that all myself. God damn hard work too !
                          Last edited by Guest; 04-29-2012, 09:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                            LOL.. he obviously doenst know me personally. My little peice of shit car has more character than any car i've ever personally known.. but hey whatever.

edit; just wanted to mention that its not a 'sticker bomb' like everyone else, i actually drew that all myself. God damn hard work too !
                            like a boss

Another one of our local SW photographers - mk3 productions. get on that shit.

random astrophysicist amazed at how low my car is LOLOL

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                              like a boss

Another one of our local SW photographers - mk3 productions. get on that shit.

random astrophysicist amazed at how low my car is LOLOL
                              mmiiinnttt pics man...saw a few of da others on FB....naaiiceeee =]

TRaNz needs need new tires with high tread wear sorta.....LOL
                              anyone recommend a good brand that makes 205/40/18 ?
                              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Nice Pics,

is that inside the Westin hotel?

Comment

Working...
                                X