Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did you try to cash in on the glitch too ox?
    i doubled my account balance thinkin i was baller for 3 days, then the bank decided to take it back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      My bank account is in the negative at the moment, I owe the bank just over $500 now for a huge overdraw from when I was in queensland, so I feel your pain... Hopefully Dennis comes to my rescue soon *HINT* cause I dont get payed for another 2 weeks, and god knows how much I will owe them then.

But how the hell did the weekend cost you $982? You camped there ffs...
      Damn, oxer, do they charge a daily fee for overdraft? Let me know, I have the cash but that would mean eating on air & dust for the next 2 weeks before i get paid..

I'm putting my wheels up for sale tonight after getting it back from the feg yesterday. Got one genuine buyer already but I'll see if I get offered more.

Comment

• so i was driving my missus to spotlight, the carpark is tight, come to a round about, massive ditch, i move to avoid it, the front misses the curve but the rear with the stretched tyres not so lucky. I guess the wheel is off to 'neway wheel repairs' again. lucky its on my way to uni, i can drop it off before uni tomorrow. So right now back to 1 rear 17x8, sunken ftw. Missus felt so bad she said she will pay for the repair, refused to let me pay for it, pretty much she felt so much pain and was about to cry for the car.
        sigpic

Comment

• your missus is so so so awesome Nam.....although i reckon coitus is on the cards....LOL =p
          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by vishes View Post
            Damn, oxer, do they charge a daily fee for overdraft? Let me know, I have the cash but that would mean eating on air & dust for the next 2 weeks before i get paid..

I'm putting my wheels up for sale tonight after getting it back from the feg yesterday. Got one genuine buyer already but I'll see if I get offered more.
            You should buy just a pair off him now so you both are only half broke LOL

Originally posted by namtaro View Post
            so i was driving my missus to spotlight, the carpark is tight, come to a round about, massive ditch, i move to avoid it, the front misses the curve but the rear with the stretched tyres not so lucky. I guess the wheel is off to 'neway wheel repairs' again. lucky its on my way to uni, i can drop it off before uni tomorrow. So right now back to 1 rear 17x8, sunken ftw. Missus felt so bad she said she will pay for the repair, refused to let me pay for it, pretty much she felt so much pain and was about to cry for the car.
            bahahah.. if you weren't so sunken you mightve made it :D
            FRUSH

Comment

• so true, reson why my fronts survived, because they were sunken lol
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                although i reckon coitus is on the cards....LOL =p
                Haha!

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                  did you try to cash in on the glitch too ox?
                  i doubled my account balance thinkin i was baller for 3 days, then the bank decided to take it back.
                  No glitches with westpac

Originally posted by vishes View Post

Whatever dude, tbh Im not really fussed.. Nothing is working out at the moment, the jazz's box is on its way out again, civic is defected and my 7 days are up, need to get a roady, but cant afford to, still havent gotten rid of the shell in the garage, so the legend is still on the street... Fuck me.

Not even willing to check my bank account to see if its a daily charge on the overdraw, Dont have any money to pay for it regardless.

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                  your missus is so so so awesome Nam.....although i reckon coitus is on the cards....LOL =p
                  This indeed.
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• yeww lub me Nam, take my advice and engage in coitus....yeeeeeeeeeee
                    "bangin` 7 gram rocks and finishing em, coz thats how i roll " - Charlie Sheen

Comment

• hahahahaha...

Comment

• Ohai guise! Anyone here a footballer? Wanna catch up at my hotel?

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                          yeww lub me Nam, take my advice and engage in coitus....yeeeeeeeeeee
                          "bangin` 7 gram rocks and finishing em, coz thats how i roll " - Charlie Sheen
                          lol, sure worked with taking my mind of the rash on the wheel.
                          sigpic

Comment

• That is a win picture Oxer....soo much win...
                            LOL
                            Nam, u dont even drive ur CD5 to RMIT Bundi do you?

Comment

• I would happily slam her vag. Might have to start playing footy to meet more jailbait like this..

Comment

• as Mike aka Dnyall would say " Froth "
                                LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X