Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope you mean Buddyclub racing spec and not vommit 'bc racing' vommit...
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• bc racing.

whats wrong with bc racing?

Comment

• so i achieved my goal i set at summernats, get into a photo or video taken there by street machine and grunt files.

im in a photo in street machine. one with the white sunnies and white cap

i shall have to go buy the mag now

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
          do they have a website or something?
          For over 10 years OTR Motorsports has been taking care of the performance parts, tuning and mechanical needs of car enthusiasts in and around Victoria, but also around Australia and the world. Shop Online for all brake, exhaust, wheels, tuning products and more.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
            bc racing.

whats wrong with bc racing?
            Nah nothing man. I have never used them so I cant comment. I just don't trust cheap coil-overs. Thats just me though.

Good effort on the photo by the way hahaha
            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
              I hope you mean Buddyclub racing spec and not vommit 'bc racing' vommit...
              Dont diss.... BC Racing are great value for money. And you can get them rebuilt here in melbourne so Ive been told, Not that I have ever needed to... Was going to buy a set of ohlins, but decided not to as the stroke of the shocks are much longer, and have heard that they dont perform as well as a lot of other cheaper coilovers.

BC Racing ftw, been rolling them with no dramas at all, and will continue to do so.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• im actually in the march issue and summernats 2011 issue lol!

Comment

• Lukey you're such a fkn bogan haha. I <3 you.

I <3 you too Mike, dont take my last post as "Fuck you!", I meant it in the exact oposite manner

Comment

• Oxer, recently got hooked onto Gossip Girl......
                    /runs.
                    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• pfft.

Comment

• wow haven't visited here for a while, whats up?
                        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• haha where you been man?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            Lukey you're such a fkn bogan haha. I <3 you.

I <3 you too Mike, dont take my last post as "Fuck you!", I meant it in the exact oposite manner
                            GGGGRRRR haha all good man. No 'fuck you' taken at all

I put my civic in to 'Fabrications' down in Braeside today to Get a Chromoly weld in half cage, as well as a few other smaller bits n pieces

Should be done in a week or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              haha where you been man?
                              nm man just work and stuff

fucking **** being broke, saw a set of LMs on YJ for slightly more then i bought mine, same specs and all, almost bought them, but then realised i would be lucky if i had barely enough money in there to afford them

that Winton weekend cost me $982

and to make things worse i'm working on March 20th which is the next Winton Drift Day and there is no other Open Practice days till June :'(
                              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                                nm man just work and stuff

fucking **** being broke, saw a set of LMs on YJ for slightly more then i bought mine, same specs and all, almost bought them, but then realised i would be lucky if i had barely enough money in there to afford them

that Winton weekend cost me $982

and to make things worse i'm working on March 20th which is the next Winton Drift Day and there is no other Open Practice days till June :'(
                                My bank account is in the negative at the moment, I owe the bank just over $500 now for a huge overdraw from when I was in queensland, so I feel your pain... Hopefully Dennis comes to my rescue soon *HINT* cause I dont get payed for another 2 weeks, and god knows how much I will owe them then.

But how the hell did the weekend cost you $982? You camped there ffs...

Comment

Working...
                                X