Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah ive noticed on facebook. LoL. And even one of the McM guys for a pic.
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by vishes View Post
      Nice shots beeetch.
      fuckin cunt you didnt come you dog dog dog

Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
      the after meet photo was pretty cool too

think there will be a few wheel width/offset threads being thrown around on MCM forums because of the stanceworks/agentz guys at the meet
      good. George and I were laughin at the illest stickers on cunts rides. hahahaha.

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
      Yeah ive noticed on facebook. LoL. And even one of the McM guys for a pic.
      they full frothed over georges car. george was full star struck.

Comment

• Hey, cool day today, there was some cool cars, especially the 13B capella, it was loud.

good day to you too
        Flickr
        FB Page
        Facebook

Comment

• - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
          Originally posted by TRaNz
          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post

And heres the money shot
            cop car needs more fat arming

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHAHA @ Reece in that pic... hahahaha

If you look close you can see my new dash light that popped up from dragging.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• lol what light is it ox?

if weathers good next saturday nite, come to jdmst eomm ox and ill give you cash for turbo kit

Comment

• I was so shocked when i saw the driver of the police car was a black (I mean dark coloured skin) woman ! I've never seen such thing haha, no **** intended.

Comment

• inb4georgeisaracist

Comment

• did the cops cause any trouble at the MCM meet? neeeeed more photos!!!!
                      Originally posted by TRaNz
                      We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Hahahaha George. And lol at George getting Lost on the way to gc and ending up near smith street.
                        Thanks for the invite to dinner Oxer. Food was great

Comment

• had a blast as always.

SW and Agentz representin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                            lol what light is it ox?

if weathers good next saturday nite, come to jdmst eomm ox and ill give you cash for turbo kit
                            One of the sensors under the car, severed it pulling into the carark for the mcm meet... What a pos meet. lol.... so many illest cars.

yeah man should be fine.. want me to sort all of the kit by then and give it to you then? you gonna bring the teg or the 7?

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                            Hahahaha George. And lol at George getting Lost on the way to gc and ending up near smith street.
                            Thanks for the invite to dinner Oxer. Food was great
                            next time you have like a family bday im sure Ill get an invite yeh?

I thought mornington was like 40 mins away, didnt even realise it was past frankston.. fml, got there like 40 mins late due to un expected circumstances.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              One of the sensors under the car, severed it pulling into the carark for the mcm meet... What a pos meet. lol.... so many illest cars.

yeah man should be fine.. want me to sort all of the kit by then and give it to you then? you gonna bring the teg or the 7?
                              haha, are you the illest?!

whatever, am i installing it at home? or did u wanna wait til we get all the parts and i come down for a weekend?

im taking the teg down, but ill only be going if its not raining.

gonna try and organise a shoot with alan aswell for the weekend.

Comment

• Up to you, it takes more then a weekend to set up the turbo. Need to weld a turbo oil return into the sump, plus if you're tuning it, will need at least a day to do that...

Comment

Working...
                                X