This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by INDOMI View Post
    Oh wow, is he able to wrap steering wheel in suede or maybe dashboard too? Do you have any pics of his work?
    Steering wheels are a lot of work and expensive, very labour intesive, one of his mates has a classic car interior shop in Eltham that he goes and helps out at when he's busy, and he does more of that fiddly stuff: http://www.classicandsports.com.au/

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    Anth, sif hold out on us?
    Thought I'd mentioned it before? I had my first car (N14 Pulsar) trimmed in suede, rollin' like an 18yo boss. Stupid thing is I haven't touched the interior in the datto yet

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
    Anth!!! Give me a rough quote to do leather seats for my Camry? All black please
    I really don't know prices dude, best bet is to give him a call and let him measure up the car for a quote or even see if he can give you an idea over the phone. Pm me if you're interested

Comment

• I'll pm you when I get home homie. Interested 100% just been lazy hahaha

Comment

• Many go to MCM? I had to work so missed out on all the fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
          Many go to MCM? I had to work so missed out on all the fun...
          I always miss out on massive meets due to work....FML.
          One day ill drive my car into a solid wall and be done with everything
          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• lololololololololololololololololol.

Jase, if you tried to crash it would happen like this.

Comment

• major fml

Comment

• funtimes!!

Comment

• What an awesome day !!!!!

Comment

• couldnt be fucked taking pictures. Was an awesome day

And heres the money shot

Comment

• Nice shots beeetch.

Comment

• so thats why u said look forward.. thought u wanted ass shotz
                        - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                        Originally posted by TRaNz
                        Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                          And heres the money shot
                          the after meet photo was pretty cool too

think there will be a few wheel width/offset threads being thrown around on MCM forums because of the stanceworks/agentz guys at the meet
                          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Sooooo fucking bored. Seriously. Fuuuuuuuck

Comment

• Georgina babes, cameras full loving you and da cars. Saaaa jelly of everyone attending.. miss all you babes. xoxo
                              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Jase i've been tagged in more than 10 photos already !! jesus this things loved haha

Comment

Working...
                                X