X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overnight parts from Japan !

Comment

• Whats that Moh? Punching Asians at groove train? wut? racist cunt.
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• quoted $1500 for full GTR seat rebuild with slightly higher bolsters and door trim retrims. nice

Comment

• front and back? that's a good price, what material?

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
            overnight parts from japan !
            lololololol

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              you need to give kriss a break by the sounds of things.
              i need to order parts (seals & gaskets mostly) for my new engine, as ill be ready to reassemble most of it in the next few weeks

and my local honda dealer is useless

or maybe i should just order everything from http://www.oemacuraparts.com ...
              Last edited by Lukey; 04-19-2012, 02:44 AM.

Comment

• when did I get my own tag? thats cute

Comment

• oh and Oxer, me and my boss were trying to work out how to go about this welder situation, because it needs a 50amp supply (meaning 63amp Circuit Breaker and 10mm cable) and clipsal only make single phase plugs/plug tops up to 32amp, the only way we could think of to do it would be using 3 phase gear and looping between the actives etc. still needs 63amp breaker and 10mm cable, neither of which I think we have at work. and the plug top and plug are like $300 a pop. I think I saw a plug top at work but still need the socket outlet which is around $300 -$350 i think. I'll have to talk with a wholesaler about the cable as i may be able to get it cut to length instead of having to get a drum so it will be abit cheaper but still expensive lol. basically its getting up there in price. I can't really afford to buy it all in advance though as I'm supposed to be buying tickets to japan in the next couple weeks. I'll sort out an actual price and let you know, then just let me know when your ready to do it all.

/end essay i cbf'd writing in sms

Comment

• Hey any of you guys know where I could get some 15x3.5" 20 bolt Simmons lips?

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• could get whitehorse to make some?

Comment

• do it dennis, ems and get them fitted by sw garage cafe get together =P
                        sigpic

Comment

• Brass Monkey I see you bought Brian's old car.

Comment

• so put in bride seat, bit to the right of my steering wheel, why cant the holes on bride rails be like recaro rails, saves me fiddling with it to align it up in the middle >.>
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
                              Yes, yes it does.

I'll run one for you
                              haha thx

btw its not a club like all the other stickers that look like that :P

also short track round 2 tomorrow night, if you can, head out for it, starts at 6.
                              Last edited by Cooper.; 04-19-2012, 05:45 AM.
                              Flickr
                              FB Page
                              Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by .Ryan. View Post
                                oh and Oxer, me and my boss were trying to work out how to go about this welder situation, because it needs a 50amp supply (meaning 63amp Circuit Breaker and 10mm cable) and clipsal only make single phase plugs/plug tops up to 32amp, the only way we could think of to do it would be using 3 phase gear and looping between the actives etc. still needs 63amp breaker and 10mm cable, neither of which I think we have at work. and the plug top and plug are like $300 a pop. I think I saw a plug top at work but still need the socket outlet which is around $300 -$350 i think. I'll have to talk with a wholesaler about the cable as i may be able to get it cut to length instead of having to get a drum so it will be abit cheaper but still expensive lol. basically its getting up there in price. I can't really afford to buy it all in advance though as I'm supposed to be buying tickets to japan in the next couple weeks. I'll sort out an actual price and let you know, then just let me know when your ready to do it all.

/end essay i cbf'd writing in sms
                                just work out what its worth... Next time Ill take a look at the welder instead of going off what toli says haha.

Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                                Brass Monkey I see you bought Brian's old car.
                                I was about to say that hahaha...
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X