X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• depends on what you want to do...
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Have a couple of nights in a nice hotel, shopping and just go see some tourist places.
      And if I could line it up with some car festivals, then do that too

Just want to do something special because I got a pay rise, fuckyeah.png
      IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
      *pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D View Post
        tuesday is good for me (pay day whoop!)

will get on the texties to confirm anyways.

and you need an Oxer to install your sticker correctly, otherwise it'll never be legit.

2legit2quit
        - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
          Casting couch is good viewing that guy should win a logie
          That backroom casting couch? Guy is a fucking legend. I think me might have a small fetish for anal though... :/

Comment

• Also, this.

Do fucking want.

Comment

• supposed to wash car today.....ceebbzz.....ill just high pressure rinse it......prob make it worse wen its dry...LOL.....
              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Oxer loves penis
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

• lol tranz, where do you go to wash it? my car needs a wash and im at bundoora til late
                  sigpic

Comment

• Go to car wash, use the Wax & Bug Remover or the tyre and engine cleaner option, spray it on the car, let it sit for a minute, then high pressure it off. Shit is diluted, won't fuck your paint, and moves all the dirt off.

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility if it actually does fuck your paint.

Comment

• thats what i used to to do my vt (single stage white paint) with the engine/wheel cleaner option and its now got a mad cloudy look to it haha. polishes out just cbf

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                        Go to car wash, use the Wax & Bug Remover or the tyre and engine cleaner option, spray it on the car, let it sit for a minute, then high pressure it off. Shit is diluted, won't fuck your paint, and moves all the dirt off.

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility if it actually does fuck your paint.
                        its a tarrrrp!

Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                        lol tranz, where do you go to wash it? my car needs a wash and im at bundoora til late

during the day id have to hit up Caltex carwash in Thommo, coz its dead so i can take years to hand wash and dry.
                        If im up early or out really late, id hit up South Morang car Wash on McDonalds Rd.
                        The other one i used to go to and sometimes do to be hard cunt is Mill Park Maccas car wash. not really low car friendly unless youre after making lotsa scraping noises and taking years to get out.....LOL.

wat do u wash with the brush or hand wash?

Comment

• hand wash
                          sigpic

Comment

• mmmm, would have to probs go down to south morang car wash on Mcdonalds rd mang. i mean u could try Mill Park Maccas carwash, but it tends to get busy and u have ppl waiting for you and they dun like wen we hand wash. LOL
                            wat time u in the area till?

Comment

• dunno, got a meeting at 4.30 with my final year project supervisor so yerh
                              sigpic

Comment

• poo....hrmmm.....well i wont be washing todya...coz now i cbf...LOL. but if you do, shoot me a text, ill see if i can swing past for a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X