X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• collin, I miss you so bad...
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• colinnnnnnnnnnnnn where you been? popping out of nowhere and shit
      sigpic

Comment

• No plans for SW meet anytime soon ox?

Comment

• Owens feature = me gusta

Comment

• ^^best commodore hands down

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              collin, I miss you so bad...
              miss you to bruv! my phones back up and running on same number as before holla whenever ur free ill drop by!
              - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
              Originally posted by TRaNz
              Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                colinnnnnnnnnnnnn where you been? popping out of nowhere and shit
                overseas then came back and acting supervisor in my area so shit be hectic like orrys on a sat night yalla. where were u for reeces bday mfer??
                - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                Originally posted by TRaNz
                Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• thanks to freaking Bry posting that damm link on FB, i just purchased that G27 thing off CoTD for like 209bux....but then i saw these other nifty homeware things for 5-10 bux so i bought them too. Like cupcake stands and travel mugs and outdoor LED lights and yeah......waste my monies Bry....i need them for like Maccas and new tires and Maccas and front fenders.
                  Oh Hi Colinz.
                  Oh fuck you jimmy cunt.
                  S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Baahahahahhahaahha
                    so much **** on Jimmy

Comment

• so like my resonator is being a bitch, hopefully due to go to uni with my car so many times, it will flatten out lol
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by INDOMI View Post
                        No plans for SW meet anytime soon ox?
                        A big one? not as yet, there are a couple ideas in the works, but nothing set in stone... Deff need to have a gc sesh soon.

Originally posted by cln View Post
                        miss you to bruv! my phones back up and running on same number as before holla whenever ur free ill drop by!
                        my phone died so i lost erryones number... I have the same number so if you msg me, be sure to add who it is haha

Comment

• deadline to have my car ready is the weekend before performance car mania

fuark

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakeh View Post
                            Baahahahahhahaahha
                            so much **** on Jimmy
                            :/

Comment

• UMAD JIMMEH???

you should be. I am...

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X